Your Favourite Sitcom Character (1 Viewer)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    :lol:

Exactly!Seinfeld as a show is great,but George's whining while funny in the start,got on my nerves later.Elaine's character was irritating too at times,but it was nothing compared to George and his family.

Kramer and Jerry were the undisputed stars of that show for me.And this is saying something,since Jerry is not an exceptional actor,but he was perfect for the role.Those 'This shit is so funny and im having a really hard time keeping myself from laughing' expressions crack me up everytime.

I know Martin is flexing his muscles rite now.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    :lol:

Exactly!Seinfeld as a show is great,but George's whining while funny in the start,got on my nerves later.Elaine's character was irritating too at times,but it was nothing compared to George and his family.

Kramer and Jerry were the undisputed stars of that show for me.And this is saying something,since Jerry is not an exceptional actor,but he was perfect for the role.Those 'This shit is so funny and im having a really hard time keeping myself from laughing' expressions crack me up everytime.

I know Martin is flexing his muscles rite now.
    George Costanza is the most brilliant character on tv ever.

Btw I've seen you joined the club of people who use "whining" to describe absolutely everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)