Your Favourit National Teams Around The World (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
my fav NT:
1-Iran
2-Azzurri
3-Czech.Rep
4-the other Asian NT:D
-----------------------------
if you wanna enjoy the match,the best NT would be:
1-Brazil
2-Argentina(and many South-American national teams)
3-holland
4-England(before the time that Eriksson named as their coach)
-----------------------------
hate:
It depends:D
each team that is playing against my favorite national teames.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Figures. We've never won a World Cup, play clean, good football, but we are still hated. :rolleyes:
I don't think so.I supported USA in World Cup 2002 in all matches but at the one against Korea.and I never forget Hugh Dallas(not sure about spelling:D)faults at USA-Germany match that helped Germany to qualify.

Alex

May 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
Chill you aborigine, stop hatin' esp. on the US and Deutschland.
Hey BayernFussball i don't hate US or Germany i just hate their national teams when it comes to football so why don't you chill redneck/skinhead.

Ever been to australia? some aboriginals have blonde hair and blue eyes...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

I don't think so.I supported USA in World Cup 2002 in all matches but at the one against Korea.and I never forget Hugh Dallas(not sure about spelling:D)faults at USA-Germany match that helped Germany to qualify.
Yeah that was load of horse crap. Clear hand ball, but no call. I think I was as pissed as ever at 6am that day.

I just hope these young talents, like Freddy Adu, can really step it up, and become world class footballers. But we do have a bright future ahead of us, at least that's what it looks like.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, if the U.S. makes an impact at the WC level, it's not going to be because of individual play of the likes of Freddy Adu. (Though I do wonder if someone like Eddie Johnson might make a surprise impact a la Baros in Euro 2004.) It's going to be because of team play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)