Your Favourit National Teams Around The World (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yes, Tomas Radzinski and Paul Stalteri are Canada's most famous players. It's a shame though that Owen Hargreaves decided to play for England .

IMO he made a true decision.BTW that was interesting that he could choose between 3 teams:England,Wales and Canada.he is good enough to play for Englan NT.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

IMO he made a true decision.BTW that was interesting that he could choose between 3 teams:England,Wales and Canada.he is good enough to play for Englan NT.
I thought Hargreaves grew up in Canada.....if so, that was not a true decision.

He could also have played for the German NT, supposedly.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I thought Hargreaves grew up in Canada.....if so, that was not a true decision.

He could also have played for the German NT, supposedly.
he wouldn't have a good future if he choosed Canada.

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
1. Finland
2. Italy
3. Czech Republic
4. Brazil
5. Sweden

and, the least i like:
1. England
2. S. Korea (bad memories)
3. boring boring Belgium

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

Why on Earth would you like Canada? They have not even won a game at the World Cup..
This is a joke, did not you see the ;) after that.. actionly I have no favourites over there..

Juvenille

May 12, 2004
I do love:

Italy
Estonia

If only Estonia could be in the same group as Italy, god damn, how i would like to see the italians here in Tallinn :cool:

I do like:

England

I do not like:

Brazil
Germany
Latvia :D
France
Spain
Portugal

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juvenille ] ++
I do love:

Italy
Estonia

If only Estonia could be in the same group as Italy, god damn, how i would like to see the italians here in Tallinn :cool:

I do like:

England

I do not like:

Brazil
Germany
Latvia :D
France
Spain
Portugal

come and play us, we'd kick your ass so hard, that when next time you need to travel to poland you'd go through sweden and germany!

Juvenille

May 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
come and play us, we'd kick your ass so hard, that when next time you need to travel to poland you'd go through sweden and germany!

Yeah right !!! :D Like You did the last time WE visited you :cheesy:

And we were better in that game, this is not my opinion, this is the truth ( to everyone - it ended 2:2)...and next time YOU will visit us if u did not know it! But don`t bother...waste of money...the only thing you`ll gonna see is how we demolish you :fero:

Juvenille

May 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvenille ] ++

Yeah right !!! :D Like You did the last time WE visited you :cheesy:

And we were better in that game, this is not my opinion, this is the truth ( to everyone - it ended 2:2)...and next time YOU will visit us if u did not know it! But don`t bother...waste of money...the only thing you`ll gonna see is how we demolish you :fero:
For God Sake :D You are from Lithuania, not from Latvia! My mistake...but we`ll kick your ass anyway :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)