Your favorite snus? (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm so excited because my friends is bringing me two 10-packs of General! :weee:

General's my favorite, ettan is o.k. but Göteborg Rape I can't stand

What's your favorite? :D

Oh, and if you're not Swedish this won't make any sense to you ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I'm so excited because my friends is bringing me two 10-packs of General! :weee:
Has to be beer, right? You ever try Italian liqueurs like Strega or Anisette? Brandy & Strega has a kick like a mule, & it sneaks up on you! Too expensive for parties, but nice for a special girlfriend!

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Has to be beer, right? You ever try Italian liqueurs like Strega or Anisette? Brandy & Strega has a kick like a mule, & it sneaks up on you! Too expensive for parties, but nice for a special girlfriend!
Nope not alcohol but it's not much better than alcohol either. :p

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Nope not alcohol but it's not much better than alcohol either. :p
Oh? Let me into the secret, I'd have thought a 10 pack was beer!

I was gonna re-write a post I made after this to do with "blowin' the leaf" but I'll just finish here to save space...about now a Brandy & Benedictine sounds about right as a nightcap...

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Oh? Let me into the secret, I'd have thought a 10 pack was beer!

I was gonna re-write a post I made after this to do with "blowin' the leaf" but I'll just finish here to save space...about now a Brandy & Benedictine sounds about right as a nightcap...
Forgive my lack-of-knowledge when it comes to slang terms but what is "blowin' the leaf"?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is it a substitute for cigarettes or a supplement to them? :D
In most cases it's a substitute, imagine smoking in a non-smoking area, snus does the trick. People often change from cigs to snus, some do both at the same time but then you don't want to imagine the nicotine intake.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

In most cases it's a substitute, imagine smoking in a non-smoking area, snus does the trick. People often change from cigs to snus, some do both at the same time but then you don't want to imagine the nicotine intake.
Is snus anything like those nicotine gums? Meaning is it something to help you quit smoking or something to help you "smoke" where you're actually not allowed?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
general usually, though just got a stock of Ettan so i'm stuck with it for a while, not a big fan of it, tastes too musty for me. :undecide:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Is snus anything like those nicotine gums? Meaning is it something to help you quit smoking or something to help you "smoke" where you're actually not allowed?
No, it's just a different form of intoxication. It's not health nuts that came up with it, tobacco companies did.

Btw to everyone here, I really really support the use of snus. You have my blessing to switch from cigarettes immediately. It doesn't pollute the air and it doesn't even smell that bad. Might be a little less harmful as well. You still get cancer though. :heart: But maybe not all of you. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)