Your Fave Places to Eat (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Gray if you really didn't have a dirty mind, you wouldn`t have thought of it in the first place :p

So apart from me, who were the other 'guys you had in mind' ? Let me guess...Z and dj? :) And maybe even Sergio....he can be very dirty at times :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Burger King, KFC, McDonalds, Student Bars, anywhere that i dont have to cook it myself basically :D

And those 4am kebab places always taste great after getting drunk :D Wouldnt reccomend them while your sober tho :D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Gray if you really didn't have a dirty mind, you wouldn`t have thought of it in the first place :p

So apart from me, who were the other 'guys you had in mind' ? Let me guess...Z and dj? :) And maybe even Sergio....he can be very dirty at times :D
    Yeah Serge definitely. Padovano and all those other wankers too (i'm not having a go at them, i mean that literally ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Well whoever who comes to Malaysia should DEFINITELY try 'rotiboy'. (it means bread boy) it's very delicious, everyone's eating it now and it's cheap
    thats open new right?cuz i never came by it while i was in Malaysia.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    :LOL: love the elephant !
    anyway my fav place to ORDER FOOD FROM is this little place across the street from my work - hope street pizza
    maaaad good
    and i enjoy having dinner at home i don't really feel all that comfortable with atleast 50 people around me haha

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    My favorite place is a little place here in Baton Rouge called "Roul's" opened by a Lebanese guy.............makes the best hamburgers, philly cheese steaks, and poboys I've ever come across.
    Speaking of Louisiana, Cajun food is a total blast.

I used to live up in the Shreveport area.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    Taj Curry House
    Chin and Chin Family Restaurant (chinese food)
    my local Burger Stand (Ramlee)

Gray, Laksa?!? you know what's laksa?!?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    Laksa's awesome dude :drool:

I got a Malaysian friend and I've tried a lot of stuff at his place. We always argue that what you guys call "Ice Kachang" was invented by Koreans. My argument is that our ancient ancestors made it from snow, and there's jackshit snow in Malaysia :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)