Your dream job? (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
What do you want to work with?

This is a question I get like every day and the usual answer is "I don't know".
A couple of years ago I wanted to be a doctor, but that is impossible. In Sweden you need top grade in all subjects and that is not always enough. Nowadays they have interviews as well to pick the best. So that is impossible unless I go to Holland or Denmark where it is a lot easier.
If I had more artistic talent I would like to become an architect.
I like jobs where you don't have to think too much and where you work with friends. Like a mechanic or a construction worker. I was working on a house last year and seriously it kicked ass, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I've already got my dream job (still in training, but almost ;) )
DTP, desktop publisher in a advertising agency. It's what I enjoy doing and it pays well too! :D

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
So that is impossible unless I go to Holland or Denmark where it is a lot easier.
I wouldn't suggest Denmark. All though we are among the more wealthy countries, our hospitals suck! We're like the worst in europe :scared: :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I've already got my dream job (still in training, but almost ;) )
DTP, desktop publisher in a advertising agency. What I enjoy doing and pays well too! :D
What do you do exactly?

I wouldn't suggest Denmark. All though we are among the more wealthy countries, our hospitals suck! We're like the worst in europe :scared: :D
Same here but we have a shortage in Doctors and Medical personell so you can earn MONSTROUS wages here! :greedy:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Maybe cause you accept those weaker doctors or medicine students from Sweden ;):D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

What do you do exactly?
All sorts of prints, you know brochures, posters, ad's for papers, business cards, identity... and so on and so forth :blah:

Unfortunately, my agency doesn't sell webdesign/sites yet... but they will and I'm hoping to kick some arse in that department.

When I'm through with the training, I'll be given more responsibility. I get to come up with the ideas and basicly be a real DTP... :D

Same here but we have a shortage in Doctors and Medical personell so you can earn MONSTROUS wages here! :greedy:
lol... our hospitals suck and there's to many doctors... weird combo :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
All sorts of prints, you know brochures, posters, ad's for papers, business cards, identity... and so on and so forth :blah:

Unfortunately, my agency doesn't sell webdesign/sites yet... but they will and I'm hoping to kick some arse in that department.

When I'm through with the training, I'll be given more responsibility. I get to come up with the ideas and basicly be a real DTP... :D
So that's where all the websites come from :D Sounds interesting! Great that you actually do what you want to do, not a lot of people get it that way!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Anders, since you are here now...
I'm chasing you with this question around the forum :groan:;)
What is this video, in your signature? I hate Materazi too, but I wanna see, why you hate him :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It works for me and I remember that clip! Damn him for kicking Sheva :fero: I remember invoking in fury when I first watched that :D But I'm a biased Sheva fan of course :angel:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
The link isn't working kaliman.
It works for me...

It's a series of his assaults while playing against Milan. The video is from Milan's website :howler: I think it's cool that they hate him that much... just like me.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
It works for me and I remember that clip! Damn him for kicking Sheva :fero: I remember invoking in fury when I first watched that :D But I'm a biased Sheva fan of course :angel:
Thanks Erik :)
Aha, so again, some nice foul Mr: "I cant play without break your legs?"

You are not biased, he plays like that, I hate that :yuck:

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #19
    Not enough doctors? But then you should be able to get a job there, right? :undecide: Or is the education that's the killer?
    It is the education that is the killer, Like I said in the first post, you have to have the best possible grade in all subjects and that is not enough they pick out the best of the best through interviews. So the chance is minimal.
    The strange thing is that we have so few swedish doctors that we import doctors from eastern europe who of course have a lot worse education than I should have had if I would have had the chance.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Wow, that's a weird, double-crossed system :undecide: I reckon you could easily get a job as doctor here though! If you finish the education over there with grades around the 70% or so. They're dieing for doctors here! Literally, with those waiting lists that have reached lengths of over a year. Patients are being sent to Belgium and Germany!

But that would require emigration and I can understand if you wouldn't want to do that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)