Your dream job? (2 Viewers)

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #25
    The thing is that I might very well go and study in Holland. My friend is from Holland or at least he has a lot of relatives there. He is always pushing me to go to Holland to study, but it is just that I hate talking other languages.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    The thing is that I might very well go and study in Holland. My friend is from Holland or at least he has a lot of relatives there. He is always pushing me to go to Holland to study, but it is just that I hate talking other languages.
    We have colleges here that teach in English. Would that help? You would have to learn Dutch eventually anyway though - I think it's a requirement for the job. Or at least I would assume so...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    My turn:
    Since I chose crime detection and criminal law, I would like to work:
    1. Or as crime detection technician - it's about technical side of investigations.
    2. Or as policeman running investigations.

I would like to be this first more, I like such technical work and I'm very precise, but I seem to be good as the second.

Oh well, I would love to be one of them, but I cant decide right now, which one.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I want to be a super ultra famous metal star!.

And with my guitar , earn lot of money, travel around the world and rock everyone!.

My second job, could be a famous juventus player!! score many goals and be the champion of europe ;)

More than that no one could ask ;), oh maybe there is a better job, ask ot Hugh Heffner for recomendations ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I would like to earn my life singing in a small club, playing songs with my guitarr and in my cigar in the other hand, without have to be worry about the time, and the only worry in my mind would be wich song sing next... :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Obviously, sorry about the inconvenience.
    You need to meet some of us :cheesy:;)

oh man, some time ago I was this one, who was talking about power of using smilies, and how they can change our words. I guess I must have sounded harsh here above :wallbang:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    My dream job ? A writer of course, but in this century's world you don't have any chance to earn money from it anymore.

Then, it comes something that must imply travelling and foreign languages ... maybe embassy translator ... Holland, Denmark, Finland ... dreams, dreams, dreams, I'd better wake up, I know I haven't got any chance to do this.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    My turn:
    Since I chose crime detection and criminal law, I would like to work:
    1. Or as crime detection technician - it's about technical side of investigations.
    2. Or as policeman running investigations.

I would like to be this first more, I like such technical work and I'm very precise, but I seem to be good as the second.

Oh well, I would love to be one of them, but I cant decide right now, which one.
    You mean something like the TV show CSI in (1)?? Cool!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)