Your dream job? (3 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I'm not saying I don't like my present job, but honestly I feel like retiring now...

I DON'T WANT TO WORK !!:D

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

You need to meet some of us :cheesy:;)

oh man, some time ago I was this one, who was talking about power of using smilies, and how they can change our words. I guess I must have sounded harsh here above :wallbang:
    No you didn't, it was just that I was leaving and that I realized that you were right.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    :wth: i've had so many dream jobs in my life..... ...... way too many but i'll give it a go

So..... the impossible.... :rolleyes:

1. Dinosaur digger/researcher...... totally nerdy i know :down:, but i'd luv it

.......the slightly more possible cos i'm do Biological research stuff now ....ok..... so this is totally nerdy too :wallbang:

2. Work in a world class lab and be a part of a team that does research on saving/improving human lives.... u know.... find the cure for aids, make the blind see, feed the world.... stuff like that

u guys must be :yuck:ing me by now.......

other dreams......

3. Painter/ Artist

4. Florist when i grow old

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I'd like to be a Lawyer working for the Government who caused Martin's Huge Software company to split into two sectors so he could lose Billions of Dollars and laugh in his face while he hears his verdict :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I'd like to be a Lawyer working for the Government who caused Martin's Huge Software company to split into two sectors so he could lose Billions of Dollars and laugh in his face while he hears his verdict :D
    Your accusations wouldn't hold up in court :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Your accusations wouldn't hold up in court :p
    My main argument would be that you've always wanted to build a company that is a successor to MS, but you just want to do a better job then them.
    You also Admit that they are "good"

my Evidence would be your Signature ;)

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)