Your biggest dating age-difference? (31 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I had the best experiences with these two ladies (can't go much further into details:D)... No, seriously, couple of years ago or even last year I was always hanging out or surfing with ladies 5 or 6years older than me because it feels you're experiencing something new, you know you're with a mature girl, she knows what you want and vice versa except that I always make it clear that no serious relationship will come out of this.

With a girl your age, most of them look for something more serious, to build a relation for the future (something I will only do when I'm ready, mentally and financially) also there's not much to discuss with girls your age or younger, not all of course but majority.

Oh and if you're referring to sexual experience then I'll be banned if I go into details :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I had the best experiences with these two ladies (can't go much further into details:D)... No, seriously, couple of years ago or even last year I was always hanging out or surfing with ladies 5 or 6years older than me because it feels you're experiencing something new, you know you're with a mature girl, she knows what you want and vice versa except that I always make it clear than no serious relationship will come out of this.

With a girl your age, most of them look for something more serious, to build a relation for the future (something I will only do when I'm ready, mentally and financially) also there's not much to discuss with girls your age or younger, not all of course but majority.

Oh and if you're referring to sexual experience then I'll be banned if I go into details :D
No you won't.:D

But i agree that with the more mature ladies, you can be very frank & not come off as a jerk.

What do you mean there's not much to discuss with girls of similar or younger age? I bet you only go on & on about Delpie.:D I never have that problem with any women, i always talk junk & they love it.Either that or they just pretend but i'll go with the first option.Girls my age don't take me seriously, they always say i'm a skirt chaser but then again i'm not remotely interested in a relationship right now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No you won't.:D

But i agree that with the more mature ladies, you can be very frank & not come off as a jerk.

What do you mean there's not much to discuss with girls of similar or younger age? I bet you only go on & on about Delpie.:D I never have that problem with any women, i always talk junk & they love it.Either that or they just pretend but i'll go with the first option.Girls my age don't take me seriously, they always say i'm a skirt chaser but then again i'm not remotely interested in a relationship right now.
Imagine this:lol:

Will tell you more in a while, gotta eat lover.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
biggest gap i've had downwards is 4 years, i.e. i'm 20, and went with a 16 year old, though i only found out she was 16 after, she looked older and said she was about to turn 18...so not really my fault haha. Relationship wise i would not consider girls under 17, even though i know some hot youngies haha

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
skirt chaser..hell yeah..that could be my user title in real life :D
You're still young, no need to complicate things.

Imagine this:lol:

Will tell you more in a while, gotta eat lover.
I'm waiting bebe.

biggest gap i've had downwards is 4 years, i.e. i'm 20, and went with a 16 year old, though i only found out she was 16 after, she looked older and said she was about to turn 18...so not really my fault haha. Relationship wise i would not consider girls under 17, even though i know some hot youngies haha
You're such a liar, Cuti. You didn't know,suuuuuuure.:D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i was really drunk haha, plus she actually did look older, i had never seen the bitch before so had no idea what to expect haha

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
no no, performance as in, if i manage to get a girl a 25 euro ticket when the only ones available are 35, she tends to be very happy ;)
Plus one time in August i got a blow cause i smiled at this girl and passed a comment haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)