Your biggest dating age-difference? (2 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's a Canadian thing...
Don't you love that look an older women give when they see your deck for the first time, oh laaaawwwd!!! You just know shits going down, and they know how to play with it so well,they don't neglect a since centimeter if the deck, they worship it.

Older women are the shit, I need me a sugar mama though. Pick me up from work, give me a joint suck ma deck, bring me to her crib cook naked for me then suck ma deck while I eat. Then after I'm done eating she'll massage my belly with cocoa butter, then we get down to the deed :baggio: you work the shit outta her make her flex and bend in many ways, don't cum, hold on, keep on working that till she's good. Then she'll give you the bj of a lifetime. Then be like bitch where's ma money then you get paid, blown, fucked, smoked up, fed and dropped off at home.
The dream yo

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Don't you love that look an older women give when they see your deck for the first time, oh laaaawwwd!!! You just know shits going down, and they know how to play with it so well,they don't neglect a since centimeter if the deck, they worship it.

Older women are the shit, I need me a sugar mama though. Pick me up from work, give me a joint suck ma deck, bring me to her crib cook naked for me then suck ma deck while I eat. Then after I'm done eating she'll massage my belly with cocoa butter, then we get down to the deed :baggio: you work the shit outta her make her flex and bend in many ways, don't cum, hold on, keep on working that till she's good. Then she'll give you the bj of a lifetime. Then be like bitch where's ma money then you get paid, blown, fucked, smoked up, fed and dropped off at home.
The dream yo
Liberté! Mon Frère.

That's fucking freedom!

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I never banged one of my teacher/professors though, always wanted to bang one if those in a classroom....with students watching quietly at their seats.
I'm gonna be that teacher altho I teach kids :albertmare:

- - - Updated - - -

She blew me a few times. My first one actually, in a park of all places. :D.

Gotta count for something.
Never wipe with Poison Ivy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)