Your biggest dating age-difference? (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn some potential granny shaggers in this thread, future M. Gustavs for sure...

Oldest was when I was 16 and she was 21 (this was weird at the time, for example I myself wouldnt do the reverse), youngest was when I was 27 and she was 22. Otherwise generally date between 1-4 years gap of me in either either direction(mainly due to common social circles), nowadays not too bothered with age since you reached a certain age (30), and in typical night out you meet ones who are 7-9 years younger then you and are still adults. But generally a no to anyone below 21 :p

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is hilarious.

The biggest age gap I've had is like a year, not talkin bout one night stands. Just dating.
You are still only 21 no? And in school inviroment? Yeah that makes sense then due to those around you, except for once exception, that was the case for me too until I was like 25-27 (school/students social circles inviroment up til then), biggiest difference being a year here or there. Then you tend to meet peeps in various ages when you grow older and encounter them in other venues.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Same here. Really havnet had the chance to Even attempt it tho :sad:
How old are you?

Either have I really.
You just have to go to the right bar... Lots of older women on the prowl for a cub. :lol:

I'm dating a girl 4 years younger right now. I've never really thought much about age. Just like interesting and attractive girls. From 25 years older, to 9 years younger is my range so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)