Your biggest dating age-difference? (7 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
depends on what the legal age limit is,but seriously if you are a young guy then i suggest you look upwards rather than hanging outside the school playground

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What would you guys think the youngest a girl should be for a 20 year old guy? And I'm not asking for me :shifty:
i think 5-6 year olds and up good. after all you don't want to date someone who still wears pampers. so avoid 4 and under

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
What would you guys think the youngest a girl should be for a 20 year old guy? And I'm not asking for me :shifty:

Or look for an older girl. I know a couple of youngsters I would totally have something with! (And most of my friends are into young guys too)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This is a ridiculous thread :lol:. I don't really 'date' as such, the only girl I was ever seriouly involved with was my age. I've slept with women as old as 35 though. I've never touched a girl more then a year younger then me though. How can you date anyone younger then 20 when you're over that age? Women can be annoying as it is, throw extremely naive and immature in there and you've got a burden on your hands. Mature adult guys who go young teenage girls are just stupid pedos, the girls love you for your car don't kid yourself.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am 31 i have some greys coming through but that is part of being Scottish,just as well Cigdem loves me anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)