Your biggest dating age-difference? (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2006
i was 22 and she was 15 :D..
Nahh , Pedo :lol:

I've dated plenty women in their 30's.Lots in their 20's

Worst ones were when i was 21,she was 36.

Also i have a client that has an extremely hot 17yr old daughter.Once i leave this industry & she turns 18.I'm gonna pounce.:D

There'll be a 10yr difference.:D
Nahh , sounds exciting :)

I bet her daughters look just like you,minus the adams apple,beard & big ball bag.
:lol2:

I was 20 , she was 18 .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I've started dating again after a fallen relationship. A girl I have been working with for three years has always caught my attention. Apparently it was mutual as we had a date last sunday. The thing is though that I am 24 and she is 30. That is quite a number of years but more importantly those years are very crucial for ones future.
I don't know if it will work out but I'm kind of keen on the idea. Apart from her being great in all aspects I like the idea of getting kids before I turn 30. I would not like my eventual woman to get kids after 35, risks are too high.
Anyways, anyone who has gone further in years than that? In either direction of course.
As long as you guys click it should be ok. Before you even start think about kids check if you guys are compatible. BTW my wife is 10 years younger than me.

Offtopic:
Tja! Hur är det med dig? Om jag minns rätt vi pratade på telefon några år sen - vi skulle tittar på en juve match tillsammans. Förut hade jag Dajuve som username.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #130
    As long as you guys click it should be ok. Before you even start think about kids check if you guys are compatible. BTW my wife is 10 years younger than me.

Offtopic:
    Tja! Hur är det med dig? Om jag minns rätt vi pratade på telefon några år sen - vi skulle tittar på en juve match tillsammans. Förut hade jag Dajuve som username.

Yeah I know about the kids comment. But many people IRL have asked me about the fact that she is in the age for getting kids. But my thoughts on that are just positive. i would very much like it. But it's not something I'll bring up on the next date and not something I think about everyday. :)

Swedish:
    Jomen det låter bekant. Nu är det ju en herrans massa år sedan jag var aktiv här. Jag minns inte vad som hände där. Jag minns en person jag skulle se en match med som var från Afrika och pratade engelska, men det låter ju inte som du. Nåväl, om du är sugen på att se något i Stockholm finns jag här. :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :shocked: Oh, Zambrotta. Nice to see you back around these parts! :D

Seriously. Seeing old faces from better times does a mental case good with today's Juve...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Yeah I know about the kids comment. But many people IRL have asked me about the fact that she is in the age for getting kids. But my thoughts on that are just positive. i would very much like it. But it's not something I'll bring up on the next date and not something I think about everyday. :)

Swedish:
    Jomen det låter bekant. Nu är det ju en herrans massa år sedan jag var aktiv här. Jag minns inte vad som hände där. Jag minns en person jag skulle se en match med som var från Afrika och pratade engelska, men det låter ju inte som du. Nåväl, om du är sugen på att se något i Stockholm finns jag här. :)
    So, did you fuck her yet??

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #134
    :shocked: Oh, Zambrotta. Nice to see you back around these parts! :D

Seriously. Seeing old faces from better times does a mental case good with today's Juve...
    Hey Swag!
    What's up?

Good to see old faces still around! :drill:
    And new smilies! As well as my favourite. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)