Your biggest dating age-difference? (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I've started dating again after a fallen relationship. A girl I have been working with for three years has always caught my attention. Apparently it was mutual as we had a date last sunday. The thing is though that I am 24 and she is 30. That is quite a number of years but more importantly those years are very crucial for ones future.
I don't know if it will work out but I'm kind of keen on the idea. Apart from her being great in all aspects I like the idea of getting kids before I turn 30. I would not like my eventual woman to get kids after 35, risks are too high.
Anyways, anyone who has gone further in years than that? In either direction of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
wheni was 16 my gf was 17, when i was 17 my gf was sixteen & now 7 months of the year i am a year younger that my current gf.

I remember reading a formula a rennassaince philopher put forward which would find the ideal age for your partner.

A = Your Age
GA= Golden Age (your partners perfect age)

(A/2)+7=GA

So if im 20 my GA is

(20/2)+7=17

The only age at which the GA and A will be the same is 14. I can remember exactly who wrote about it, but i think it was Da Vinchi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
how long did it lasted ? (te-am corectat umpic)
Merci:D, cred ca am inceput sa ma uit limba romana un pic. Trebuie sa ma intorc cat mai repede.

To answer your question, it lasted 6months, but it was the best 6months of a relationship I ever had. Same case with her.

It feels different to be with a woman that is 5 to 8 years older than you. I've never enjoyed a relationship with femals one year younger than me or two years older than me.

Girls almost your age usually don't appreciate the things you do most of the times. Whereas when you're with a mature girl it feels different, hanging out is different, sexually it's different... experience plays a role there.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I've dated plenty women in their 30's.Lots in their 20's

Worst ones were when i was 21,she was 36.

Also i have a client that has an extremely hot 17yr old daughter.Once i leave this industry & she turns 18.I'm gonna pounce.:D

There'll be a 10yr difference.:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I've dated plenty women in their 30's.Lots in their 20's

Worst ones were when i was 21,she was 36.

Also i have a client that has an extremely hot 17yr old daughter.Once i leave this industry & she turns 18.I'm gonna pounce.:D

There'll be a 10yr difference.:D
Don't try to be selfish by then and make sure you pass me the mother.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i was 17 and naive but keen,she was 24 and knowledgable

it was a match made in heaven

we had an on-off thing for years but are still friends to this day,though we hardly catch up anymore
I bet her daughters look just like you,minus the adams apple,beard & big ball bag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)