Your biggest dating age-difference? (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mine is similar to Bozi's, was 17 and she was 27 (latina, a dancing teacher in local chilean/colombian immigrants dance club). Pretty interesting experience when you are in that age. She was weirdly very jealous about high school girls (they all suddenly got more interested when I was dating a "woman", weirdoes). One would think she if she knew anything about highschool boys, she wouldnt be :D

Otherwise I been pretty typical in allways being involved in chicks almost litterally born same year as me, or 2-4 year difference at most, odd but true.

Weirdest bit is a real cougar case a close friend had, he was 19 living in another city, and 2 month later then moving there (to study) he hooked up with a 37 year old milf and moved in with her (shocking). We had lots of jokes when we visisted him, to say the least, lol. But she was pretty cool. Was a real serious relationship. Whenever I had any friends seeing women in their 30s, it allways been as Serge says, booty calls kinda dating (hence the source for most of ze cougar jokes).

P.S Blondu, seriously 15 year old? :lol: When I was 22, I would have thought its odd to even hook up with a 18 year old, but 15? :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Mine is similar to Bozi's, was 17 and she was 27 (latina, a dancing teacher in local chilean/colombian immigrants dance club). Pretty interesting experience when you are in that age. She was weirdly very jealous about high school girls (they all suddenly got more interested when I was dating a "woman", weirdoes). One would think she if she knew anything about highschool boys, she wouldnt be :D

Otherwise I been pretty typical in allways being involved in chicks almost litterally born same year as me, or 1-2 year difference at most, odd but true.

Weirdest bit is a real cougar case a close friend had, he was 19 living in another city, and 2 month later then moving there (to study) he hooked up with a 37 year old milf and moved in with her (shocking). We had lots of jokes when we visisted him, to say the least, lol. But she was pretty cool. Was a real serious relationship. Whenever I had any friends seeing women in their 30s, it allways been as Serge says, booty calls kinda dating (hence the source for most of ze cougar jokes).

P.S Blondu, seriously 15 year old? :lol: When I was 22, I would have thought its odd to even hook up with a 18 year old, but 15? :D
I bet she needs an operation on her vagina after your anaconda slithered its way in there.:scared:

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #28
    Ahh, you weren't around when Zambo used to frequent these parts.

He is quality, that is all you need to know.

And zambo, stop with all this "kids" nonsense. What the hell is wrong with you???
    Hey, thank you!
    You guys change usernames too much, what used to be yours? :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    What is wrong with that? It seems much more normal to me than dating a woman who is significantly older than you. I'd hookup with a 15 year old.

Maybe this is just a cultural difference but seeing girls dating younger men is pretty uncommon around here, it is usually the opposite. I've always been the same age or older

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    4/5 Years (18, just about to turn 19 and 23).

Last Summer/Autumn still fresh in my mind, It was the exact same to be honest except for disposable income and taste in music.

Great now I'm reminicising instead of dissertation writing :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Oh Kyle, not judging, just think its bit odd hehe. 15 they seem to be still annoying kids, in comparison when you are 22. Though there are exceptions.

And yeah its way more common for chicks to date older then younger here too.

I bet she needs an operation on her vagina after your anaconda slithered its way in there.:scared:
    Sounds like you are indirectly sharing your mandingho experiences :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    What is wrong with that? It seems much more normal to me than dating a woman who is significantly older than you. I'd hookup with a 15 year old.
    Maybe this is just a cultural difference but seeing girls dating younger men is pretty uncommon around here, it is usually the opposite. I've always been the same age or older
    Of course you would, because your life's goals are centered around how many times you can be somebody's bitch in prison

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Of course you would, because your life's goals are centered around how many times you can be somebody's bitch in prison
    :lol:
    True, true.

I'm only 19 so when I hookup with high school girls its not creepy, just illegal

I have a thing going on with a 16 year old currently so if her parents get mad I could end up becoming a state property human pincushion

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #37
    i remember you well too,where you been?
    No excuse really, this place just kind of fell out of my life in 2005. I have tried two comebacks, so this is the third and successful attempt. Has anything happened since? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)