Your biggest dating age-difference? (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I just turned 21, she was 39.

I saw her recently and I acted like I'm not seeing her. She'll be 50 soon and I think she's still single :D
Not according to your balkan registration process.How old are you,she's probably 85.You're sick Alen.:seven:

You being so young and talking about being a father, reminded me of one case from after WWII in Yugoslavia, I think it was in the south, Serbia or Macedonia.

You know how the register was back then. One guy from a mountain village, when he goes down to town, is registering the new born kids and most of the times some ended up not registered or registered themselves only when they were grown men.
Before the war the men used to lie about their years and made themselves younger (mostly to escape going to the army etc). After the war, to go to retirement sooner, get a war veteran pension etc, in all that post war mess, they used to lie about being older than they are.
So there was one case where the son was officially older than his father :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Men who are too old creep me out. I have a few friends dating 30+ guys and I think that's a little bit too much.

In my case I've never really dated really older guys but I've had "flings" with 28-30 guys and they were just as immature so I'd rather date men my own age or 1-3 years older than me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)