you miccoli haters defy logic. (1 Viewer)

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
i really find it unbelievable that certain juve fans are saying miccoli does not deserve a starting line up, should be loanged out, or sold.

miccoli scored 8 goals, including 1 penalty. del piero scored 8 goals, uncluding 2 penalties. you can talk forever about del pieros injuries, but miccoli was hardly given a chance. di vaio usually started ahead of him, or lippi played trez by himself. miccoli also provided many assists. even then he always had some part to play in the goals; eg. against parma when tudor equalised at 2-2, when he controlled on his thigh and hit the crossbar, im sure you remember.

whenever he was introduced, he ALWAYS added pace and livened juve up. plus it doesnt help when it seems as though the coach is purposefully trying to ruin your chances; eg. taking him off after he nearly scored with a 40 yard strike against inter. that amazed every juve fan.

furthermore, how can you say he should be loaned out. :rofl:

some of you juve fans are ridiculous. :irritate:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    he was our top scorer this season with 16 league goals. not bad considering the poor service and injury problems.

anyway, miccoli haters identy yoself foo!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Funny about Trez.. I'm starting to ponder despositing a membership form to Tom's anti-Trez club. If he plays as well for Juve as he did in the Euro, I do see your political message..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)