you miccoli haters defy logic. (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't hate Trez, but I think we can do much better than a static player who couldn't run to save his life

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Miccoli is a great talented player. I was a bit disappointed from his performance last year, because IMO he could do much better.
But next year he will be better I am sure about that

Sep 28, 2002
certainly not a miccoli hater but its not those who hate defy locig. its so called fans who do that. miccoli is talented and young, just like maresca, no question about that. but future leader and the best player??? my ass!!!
he's good to be a back up player but when he'll become a regular starter i can see more not satisfied with him people than i saw this year with legro. may that never happen.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Miccoli should start next season. seriously, whether del piero can still play or be benched, it doesnt matter. miccoli is our future now and we cant rely on del piero to be there all the time with his injury record.

miccoli and maresca have to start no matter what!

River

Jun 15, 2004
Someone be sure to bring this thread back to life when Juve sign a playmaker and Trezeguet is top goalscorer again next season. :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Someone be sure to bring this thread back to life when Juve sign a playmaker and Trezeguet is top goalscorer again next season. :D

of course. i dont have a life now i wont have a life at the end of next season. i ll take care of it.

Mar 14, 2004
Micco is decent average player....nothing more and nothing less.
I like him but he will not play again next season due to favourization of DP. Hopefully Cap will use squad-rotation system more often....and hopefully,we will get rid of Trez cuz he sucks big time now. It seems that he is becoming worse with time.....onley case in universe of that kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)