you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (7 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What is the best site for uploading images? I tried using Imageshack but it doesn't want to upload any pictures. By the way, pictures are huge, around 2 MB each.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #711
    That is very sweet Marc :kiss: Thank you for the lovely picture of your cat. How old is he/she and what is the name?

:sheik:

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Fuck this shit and working all the time off-shore , my sister told me that she won't look after my cat anymore while I am working away and now I am putting her on sale :cry: .

Got already some offers , but I am waiting if I could find somebody else to take care of my cat while I am away .

Always ending up selling my cats because of this stupid job , if only they let my have my cats on board :irritated .

Attachments

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Fuck this shit and working all the time off-shore , my sister told me that she won't look after my cat anymore while I am working away and now I am putting her on sale :cry: .

Got already some offers , but I am waiting if I could find somebody else to take care of my cat while I am away .

Always ending up selling my cats because of this stupid job , if only they let my have my cats on board :irritated .
    I might be interested. How much for your Mogwai?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)