you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (6 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Beautiful pictures, Sab! I love horse riding, you are lucky to have such a beautiful place to do it.

And nice croc, Corvette :D

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
She's a cross between a Dachshund and the Shih Tzu. some people call them a Schweenie but i reckon to give a designer name to a cross breed is a bit wank

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'm Australian so we love to give things name that are the complete opposite of what they are. For instance our Virgin airline is called Virgin Blue because they're red, so if the puppy will be a big dog call him 'Tiny', and if he's gonna be a small dog call him something like 'Bowser' or 'Brutus'. I also like giving dogs people names to confuse people when they ask the dog's name. I called a German Shepherd 'Harry' once and my little dog in the picture above is called 'Sophie'. For the record my big dog is called Santo

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm Australian so we love to give things name that are the complete opposite of what they are. For instance our Virgin airline is called Virgin Blue because they're red, so if the puppy will be a big dog call him 'Tiny', and if he's gonna be a small dog call him something like 'Bowser' or 'Brutus'. I also like giving dogs people names to confuse people when they ask the dog's name. I called a German Shepherd 'Harry' once and my little dog in the picture above is called 'Sophie'. For the record my big dog is called Santo
When I was in my teens, some guys in the neighborhood always called me "Shorty" as a nickname. I thought they were retarded. Turns out they were Australian. :pado:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)