you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yes,it was taken about 6 months ago...i have been saving it

mainly because it makes my dog look like a retard

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mate ALL Doberman have those markings,so does Rottweilers and Manchester Terriers(which are adorable as they look like shrunken Doberman)

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #511
    there are no kitten and never been one too. mine boyfriend doesn't wanted it. So they are all helped by the vet. the one on the left and right are female and the other one (bianconero) is a men. but he is a gay cat :rofl:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Then you should wear one of the girls a strap on, they should have some action you know, bianconero the gay needs too from behind :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    I know cats scratch almost everything, but it's the first time I hear they scratch cars :D
    Well, cats love sitting on car bonnets, as they're pretty warm after you've just parked there. When it's been raining, those footprints show. That's fine really, they don't scratch anything. The problem is, though, that when anything... anything at all, scares the cat, those claws come out and they race off, leaving some nasty scratches all over.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Well, cats love sitting on car bonnets, as they're pretty warm after you've just parked there. When it's been raining, those footprints show. That's fine really, they don't scratch anything. The problem is, though, that when anything... anything at all, scares the cat, those claws come out and they race off, leaving some nasty scratches all over.
    the funniest side of cats :lol:

Even funnier is they run, and in few seconds they come back to check what was the thing that scared them, curious mofos :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)