you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (4 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Wow, that's so sweet and interesting. I want to buy a cat now.
Dogs are amazing, way better than cats in every way possible. When thieves break into your house, what are you cats gonna do? Purr them away?

:lol2:
Animals are not tools you sick fucks, if you don't love animals you won't understand it. I wouldn't buy a dog and put it out of the house like a slave in a prison just to protect the house.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You do know that cats sleep almost 24/7 right? That was shot then, half-sleep. My cat is so active thou comparing to others', she jump from chair to chair all day, she is Krazy!!
I had a cat for 5 years or so. He was yellow and weighted like 7kg, was main fighter in my neighborhood. Crazy and strong cat.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Now that's what cats should look like.:lol:

Animals are not tools you sick fucks, if you don't love animals you won't understand it. I wouldn't buy a dog and put it out of the house like a slave in a prison just to protect the house.
Of course they aren't tools & i treat my dogs better than some people. They love me way more plus they'd give their lives for me, that's unconditional love. Cat's just piss on the sofa & get their hair all over the place, might as well get mice to roam around the house.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #119
    I had a cat for 5 years or so. He was yellow and weighted like 7kg, was main fighter in my neighborhood. Crazy and strong cat.
    :rofl:

my cat who is sick now had the same sort of cat in our neighbourhood, and every time my cat saw this cat he was running as fast as he can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)