You Dont Have To Look At This, Heartbreaking...(dp Fans) (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
yeah, i didn't have this one. henry seems to be a very nice person

Henry is good friends with Alex .. Del Piero used to show him around in Turin and helped him settle when he was playing with us .. In a recent interview I read that Henry said that he learned alot from Alex (football wise) and still thinks highly of him ..

But ofcourse Alex's best friend at Juve was Zizou ..

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Henry is good friends with Alex .. Del Piero used to show him around in Turin and helped him settle when he was playing with us .. In a recent interview I read that Henry said that he learned alot from Alex (football wise) and still thinks highly of him ..

But ofcourse Alex's best friend at Juve was Zizou ..

wasnt ale best friends with tacchinardi and di livio?

and of course henry learned a lot from del piero. who wouldn't? maybe ale is not the greatest player around but he has a great aproach and character.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
it's not that.

i just can't see ppl who i love to cry....
or even be sad.....

when neddy was crying in the real match...... i was crying ih him 1 week......

it makes me veeery sad to see the ppl who i love feel pain.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
hey anyone got pics of CL final....? i wanna see how devastating juve players looked. i didnt have the heart to look @them then, but i think i can cope with it now. any1 know where can i find the pics?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i still can't look at those pics...

i can brake up in tears any moment...
gosh..i will never be able to forget this time!!
only if juve wins again the cl! ;)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
henry is such a nice guy, he wont leave arsenal cos of his love 4 the fans and the club. he cried openly after Foe died, even if he wasnt that good friends with him, and dedicated his goal 2 him. IMO he deserved 2 win the world player of the year (not ballon d'or) more than zizou and even nedved. go henry keep doing ur magic!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)