Yo, I'm out this bitch... (3 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Yo, this is like my 50k ded thread, and I know I've not made it there yet, but unlike the average guy, i want you to make a ded about me and what you like or hate, like a roast...

So I guess it's the opposite of a ded thread.

EG:

[elvin]Elvin: i hope you die because your teeth are orange.[/elvin]

I guess it's like that.

I'm headed to the beach tomorrow and I won't be on for a week, so do your worst or your best.

All in all, be merry...

:burke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We've had our differences but your a quality poster, a funny guy and surprisingly enough(at least for me) you turned out to be an excellent mod :tup:

Heres to another 50k:pint:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
burke you are a jew-loving-cock-swallower. don't change for anything in the world, keep it real.

you live in the alabama of the north where the only ethnic ppl are the ones who play for WVU's football program. i accept that you enjoy farm fun in the hills of WV where a mouth full of mountain oysters constitutes as "a krunk friday night".

you are a much smarter person than you lead on. and i admire that you are a steadfast member of this site even though you are not a juventus fan. that would be similar to me hanging out on a WWJD forum. sadly i don't have the patience or mental fortitude to pull of such a wondrous feat.

i'll be adding my post periodically until and after you hit your 50k.

fuck yo couch,

dru

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You do a a mean Christopher Walken impersonation! :D

A little idea for your next mimicking project of this awesome goof ;)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i did'nt quite catch yr vw rabbit joke last night ( i'll lay my fat stomach on u and hump u like one though :D ) non the less you've made me laugh my heart out with yr accent impersonation! ( specially the irish one)

here is to another 50k :beer:

Jun 26, 2007

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Which of course isn't true. Just because all we eat is waffles, doesn't mean we ARE waffles right??

Christopoher Walken is the man. Especially since he did that fatboy slim video.
thats debatable :evil: u know what they say people are what they eat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)