yo alex waaasssssssssuuuuuuuppppppppp (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah!!! jajajaja those days were so good!!

you remember the day when we tried to make mr lukas eat 4 Subways??
jajaj just too cool!! i remember his face!! . he was calling his mom because a stomachache!!. But when he was in the hospital , that was not funny.

Anyways...

Hajaja you want to be a kid again? yeah me too, those times with mr lukas were wonderrfull. But know, he is so rich, because of his movies. We are very lucky to have mr lukas like a friend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Hajaja you want to be a kid again? yeah me too, those times with mr lukas were wonderrfull. But know, he is so rich, because of his movies. We are very lucky to have mr lukas like a friend.
He's not rich... I'm rich!
I made this cult, which he joined. Then I brainwashed him and made him give me all his money. I screwed him over completely... you know like Scientology is doing Travolta and several other celebrities.

Thank god, they're all so stupid. It's like taking candy from a baby. Trust me... You should try it.

But beware of that Ali G guy... I tried to take his money as well... but it turns out that this celebrity actually had a fully functional brain... He's a sneaky devil.

BTW... my cult is called Kallewollalogy... We are very closely related to the "cult of the dead cow"... but just a little bit more fvcked up... with cheese...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
what did mr. lukaz do to u two ppl? :undecide:
Nada...

But don't get us wrong. He's our friend... we just kick his arse, and take advantage of him sometimes... that's all.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
mr lukaz is our frind!
and our bítch... you know, to kick around and stuff... ;)

BTW... he wanted me to give you a few million bucks. So I said ok, transfer 'em to my account and I'll make sure that Hydde gets 'em. :devil: Guess what... I spend every buck on a new set of whimsical Daisy Doodle porcelain dinnerware... MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey you ****in cheater bastard!!!!!!!! that is not fair!!!!.

I was thinking to use that money to travel to italy,,to see the juve games!!! now what i will do???

im doomed!!!

well, who cares,,,lets kick mr lukaz ass again, and be hapoy,

hey,,,and karl,,,how is the work with your machine???

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
It's progressing... (you mean the machine that turn turds into brochures which contains interesting facts about what grass talk about... right?)

I've gotten this far... The machine can pick up the turd. Analyze it and turn into the brochure. But the interesting facts about what grass talks about is still not working. I can't quite figure out what's wrong... maybe it's the "professional mixed vocal band based in Orlando", that isn't doing it's job right. I'll try to correct it with my "bad case of puppy love converter"...

Let's hope it works...

About the money. You're better of without it... trust me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You thikn that im better without the money eh??¿:fero:

EWell who cares,,after all, our friend george cand give to us lots of millions.

Jajaj i see your machine is not working because some boy band vocalist cant do the right blow job?.
Dont worry, dont feel depressed.
I was thinking to work on something like you. Im thinking about to construct a especially monkey-driven machine that can make lot of bubblegums. It sounds ridiculous,,but definitely is not...just think the lot of people thatw ill buy the gums...jaja im thinking on it carefully......it seems that it could work.

jajaj guess what!! im unplugged you know

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

I was thinking to work on something like you. Im thinking about to construct a especially monkey-driven machine that can make lot of bubblegums. It sounds ridiculous,,but definitely is not...just think the lot of people thatw ill buy the gums...jaja im thinking on it carefully......it seems that it could work.

jajaj guess what!! im unplugged you know
Sounds cool :cool: :thumb:
But it will never beat my machine. I finished it today, and so far I've sold 10.000.245.566.120.000 of them :p

You're unplugged eh? So you finally got that stick out of your ass?
:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:LOL:!!

I you misunderstood!! i was talking about the internet!!.

And, how is going your conection peer to peer with mr lukaz??

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
No, I did understand... just joking ;)

like this...
peer to peer with Lucas? You mean his lips to my ass? Fine! :D

He's such a brownnose. He always agrees with me and gives me millions of dollars, just so he'll be able to eat my food. A pretty good business if you ask me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
No, I did understand... just joking ;)

like this...
peer to peer with Lucas? You mean his lips to my ass? Fine! :D

He's such a brownnose. He always agrees with me and gives me millions of dollars, just so he'll be able to eat my food. A pretty good business if you ask me.
:LOL: jjajajajaj yeah,, i was refering to that!..

Good, is good to know that mr lukaz continue playing those dirty games!! he was a ass sucker since we were little kids!!.

Now he is a big ass sucker!!. Hey.....

i need some money you know,,,,,, tell mr ukaz to send some money, cuz i want a new car.

hey where is mr lukaz right now?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

i need some money you know,,,,,, tell mr ukaz to send some money, cuz i want a new car.

hey where is mr lukaz right now?
Yeah... sure, I'll just ask him to transfer some money to my account like always... ;) :p

Lucas is taking a dump. It stinks already... I hope he uses my machine...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Yeah... sure, I'll just ask him to transfer some money to my account like always... ;) :p

Lucas is taking a dump. It stinks already... I hope he uses my machine...
Yeah,,tell him to brush his teeths,,or he will get a disease!!!

karl, i need money!! tell that ****ing lukaz to send some!!.

now im really bored,,,othing to do here.:dontcare:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

karl, i need money!! tell that ****ing lukaz to send some!!.
yeah yeah... he just said that he wants to give you a couple of billions. I told him to transfer them to my account, and I'll make sure you get 'em... or not... :devil: :D

Don't be bored... be happy, you just created a machine that creates bubblegum. Yipiiii!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

yeah yeah... he just said that he wants to give you a couple of billions. I told him to transfer them to my account, and I'll make sure you get 'em... or not... :devil: :D

Don't be bored... be happy, you just created a machine that creates bubblegum. Yipiiii!
O! my!

ill go persobally to tell you both,,what i think about your money!!.

That bubblegum machine is in beta testing,,and i dont have money to continue ,my research!!!!.

by the way, i was triying to split the genes of a pic and a n elephant to make elephants with the size of pics, to have more inteligents pets.

but i discover that the only way to do that, is to put an elephant and a pig to make "love"

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

O! my!

ill go persobally to tell you both,,what i think about your money!!.

That bubblegum machine is in beta testing,,and i dont have money to continue ,my research!!!!.

by the way, i was triying to split the genes of a pic and a n elephant to make elephants with the size of pics, to have more inteligents pets.

but i discover that the only way to do that, is to put an elephant and a pig to make "love"
You're not gettin' any money... you should consider becoming a prostitute. Martin could be your web-pimp... :D Now that's easy money!

That bit about the elephant sounds interesting, but the part about the elephant screwing the pig... well that's just disgusting! Can't you just take some genes from each and mix 'em up... and put it in a microwave for 5 minutes???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)