yo alex waaasssssssssuuuuuuuppppppppp (2 Viewers)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
yeah! I caught that dude eating my breakfast the other day...

I smacked him upside the head and asked him who the hell he thought he was... He said - I'm George Lukas...

I said... Well ok, have a good one...

:confused:
This is getting wack! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

I smacked him upside the head and asked him who the hell he thought he was... He said - I'm George Lukas...

I said... Well ok, have a good one...

:confused:
This is getting wack! :D
:LOL: what da! !! Just too useless! congratulations!!

Talking about breakfasts,, today i enjoyed , tocino with bread.

and orange juice.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:LOL: what da! !! Just too useless! congratulations!!

Talking about breakfasts,, today i enjoyed , tocino with bread.

and orange juice.
Haven't had mine yet... hope that bastard doesn't steal it again...

I think I'm gonna have some toast... maybe some cheese and some ketchup with small chili peppers and green worms that dance... mmm... sounds good!

Or maybe I'll just eat some kind of Kellogg product...

Some eggs would be good to.

I hope my cat isn't home.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
My dogs are visiting my grandmother in Jutland theese days. My cat is having some problems with our neighbours... Little Tulle tried to kill their kid... and they got really mad. I told them to can it. Your kid is so ugly, he deserves to die. Man did theu get pissed. But then they saw George Lucas in their kitchen, eating their supper. At first they were really pissed. But then he said...-Calm down, it's only 2 o'clock. Well, alright then... wanna stay the weekend Mr. Lucas?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey, very interesting point..... mr lukas is so cool sometimes.

Last weekend when luke was having some fun in the corner´s discoteque, i found myself suddenly bored. yeah, ored i was. I tried to get myself up with some drinks,,, but that was not working.
after some nice musik and nice company,, mr luke and i decided to make a visit to mr lukas. He was hangin out with some cute girlies. He introduces his friens.

Mr lukas is a cool guy after all

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Mr lukas is a cool guy after all
No doubt!
All though I'm tired of him stealing my food... he's a little bítch sometimes, but only in front of the refrigerator.

BTW... He's says hi. He also wants you to shave his feet with a weedwacker. Outtaspace hairy feet has been discovered, and the cops suspect him.

Poor guy... and he's smelly too!

Chocolate soup with meatballs is yummy!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Five submissions are picked each week for a contest. Winners pictures' are posted in the hall of fame. There's a turd to fit anyone on your list. The fossilized dinosaur turd was a lot like commercial software.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hahahaha smeely you said!!!

Oh man, that day, when we were trying to be nice with the girlies,,,they noticed that!!. Jajaja ****in bastard was without taking a bath in the whole day!. Just too disgusting!!!.

after that, the girlies dissapeared at the speed of light, and i get bored again.

By the way, tell mr lukas if he is having a good time,,,long time no see him. Shavng his feet?? h cmon lukas,,,wassup with you,,,tell that to luke!.

Meetballs eh??

sometimes, musik makes the people cheesy, dont you get that? chessy balls, with ice cream

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
hahahaha smeely you said!!!

Oh man, that day, when we were trying to be nice with the girlies,,,they noticed that!!. Jajaja ****in bastard was without taking a bath in the whole day!. Just too disgusting!!!.

after that, the girlies dissapeared at the speed of light, and i get bored again.

By the way, tell mr lukas if he is having a good time,,,long time no see him. Shavng his feet?? h cmon lukas,,,wassup with you,,,tell that to luke!.

Meetballs eh??

sometimes, musik makes the people cheesy, dont you get that? chessy balls, with ice cream
Welcome to Absolute Crap... Strange Crap... New Crap... crap fiction, crap sex, crap movies, crap music... whatever just alot of crap!

Don't forget to sign up online, and get your very own and free crap machine. Whatever crap you want, you've got it!

Don't forget the cheese Johnny!

Does that answer your questions?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I want to sign !!!

what i have to do??
When steaming cakes, always allow cake to stand for five to 10 minutes to allow the heat that has been built up in the cake to finish the cooking process.

surf wax for kids under the age of 10, should be illegal!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Really?? how an asshole.

Jajaja that thing about the cakes are very interesting, it reminds me when i was just a little brat!!!!!,, just cake instead of pancake.

Well, usually people get upset when, 2 or more are r¡talking about something wird, or obscene, but that is not the big deal about it.

It have something to do with the atmospheric pressure, for example...when you are doing an exam, you really feel the pressure. you try to see the closest friend´s exam,,but you cant!!!, . the time passes, and you get that ugly sensation, yes it is. The pressure man, the pressure.

Popocorn, with butter is good, try it.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
You should join the "crack for kids programme"

A recent study shows that children that attended the "crack for kids programme" uses the word Octocon at least 27 times a day. The study doesn't show what Octocon actually is...

This study sucks, how about them Gingerbread cats doing drugs i the south of the North Sea?

All branches of ornithology really smells like coffee with to much sugar... wouldn't you say?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
NO, i really didnt knew that, but when the time comes to let your mind fly, the cigarretes will do their job, dont worry.

Some research about the cronological increase of pubic hair , revealed that the 90% of the people suffer this illness. At a certain point in your life, youll have to go to the amusement parl. there , youll notice a lot of funny machines. Most ortodox scientist think that hairy people (like mr lukas) are more briny than normal ones.
Look at the modern era, leonardo davinci, pavarotti,donatell, michaelangelo and raphael, all of those guys were hairy, to not say the least.

But now,, the hairy just get upset with that kind of comments, loooking at your behavioyur, i can notice that you like french toast with catsup.

Dont tell anyone about this ok?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
NO, i really didnt knew that, but when the time comes to let your mind fly, the cigarretes will do their job, dont worry.

Some research about the cronological increase of pubic hair , revealed that the 90% of the people suffer this illness. At a certain point in your life, youll have to go to the amusement parl. there , youll notice a lot of funny machines. Most ortodox scientist think that hairy people (like mr lukas) are more briny than normal ones.
Look at the modern era, leonardo davinci, pavarotti,donatell, michaelangelo and raphael, all of those guys were hairy, to not say the least.

But now,, the hairy just get upset with that kind of comments, loooking at your behavioyur, i can notice that you like french toast with catsup.

Dont tell anyone about this ok?
Very interesting... Thank YOU!!!

And no... I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret... don't mind the 5000 other users who will be ale to read it... they probably don't get it.

I'm working on this machine that can transform your turds into huge brochures, containing interesting facts about what grass talks about.

Other scientists are trying to beat me to it. But I have something they don't... The ultimate winter season Experience. Providing affordable long stay and seasonal accommodation in chalets in the French Alps.

Man... they don't have a chance!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jajajaja you are superb!!! i have to praise you work!!.
IM very sure that the other posters of the forum will be so happy with your machine!!. Make us proud man.

Hey, Of the Alps?. you must be talking baout delle alpi....DELLE ALPI,,, that in spanish means DEl Piero, but i dont know why !!. Its something difficult to achieve, especially when some hackers are roaming this forum,, looking for a clue, something that will trash all this shit.

But dont worry. It will be safer here, no one will know...

You want to know something?? hey but dont be afraid...... OK?

........................... I see death people!!!
Specially in the spring break, ill go this year to greece, to athens.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Thanks... and also thanks for the warning.

But don't worry about death cuz frogs have many natural predators such as Common Tree Snakes, Keelback Snakes, Diving Beetles and Bugs, Water Rats and various birds.

Disease killing frogs is linked to goldfish from Paul Brown, environment correspondent who's main purpose in life is lying down and watching Fruitloops dance the boogie.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Well... gotta go. Lucas is stealing my breakfast again. It's 6 o'clock in the morning here in Uginau, and I fear that he'll eat it all this time.

Be good and don't kill to many Internet blenders...

Peace out!

Stay weird!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)