Yep, Maresca is a real Juventino! (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I feel for the guy...ur officially owned by juventus but ur practically loaned out all the time. Once you come back ur only a bench warmer. Then in my opinion, he must have been promised a regular place for this year (coz he said something about fake promisies)...but as we all know, these three that were shipped to fiorentina was to make way for Zlatan (if I'm not mistaken)...

But, again, Maresca should a glmipse or two of brilliance but he wasn't a calibre player yet, and with emerson already here, Juve couldn't take the risk of developing him by giving him plenty playing time. :down: too bad

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
First he attack the club badly, then he comes with a statment to cool down the temper with the fan....
Not acceptable to me....
he did not attack the club.. he attacked moggi.. and I can understand that... he was loving playing for juve.. and last season he was our best. and the he did not get any chance with capello. he did not even get a chance in the pre season. I can understand that he is angry..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
what the fvck is this now?
first miccoli and now maresca?
what the fvck???

what are they doing to our players those idiots in fiorentina!
tudor,di vaio,davids are gone too but they have said nothing against us!!!!!!!!!!!!
those people in fiorentina HATE US!

but for maresca,i will use a member's words which i REALLY liked:
"what a bastard!let's get him back and keep him on the bench forever!"

Jul 28, 2002
get backs discipline him then start the cunt ahead of the other thugs, he would be the perfect partner for emo.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
im sorrie about him, i still want him back
not miccoli
why are you sorry about him?
you feel sorry for his ahte for juve?

come on people don't you see ha hates us?
you want a player who would rather score own goals all the time,than actually play for us?

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
no one can deny enzo's talent and the fact that juve needs creativity in the midfield that he can in a way provide.

but lets face it he was not treated as the size of his tallent. he found other teams much more respectful for him than juve.

eventhough it is unproffesional to state hatred on the public specially if its agenst the club that own the player. moggi can destroy enzo's carrer for his statment along with micolli's.

but again enzo can be a very good transfer swap card in the summer. thus juve can bring a very good player in exchange for enzo's contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)