Yep, Maresca is a real Juventino! (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I guess Enzo is the youngest between them ( If am not Mistake )...Anyhow i Prefer Enzo over Rosicky, because he's Italian style that the team needs, he mentioned many times, that he adores Juve, and he'd like to give everything he got for this Club....And because he has been mentioned more then 3 times player of the week this season.....
Enzo is born in 1980, so does Rosicky. I think VDV is only 22 this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
if maresca was a huge talent he wouldnt have spent 5 years on loan (and same goes to miccoli)
Funny thing is i dont think anyone on the forum knew that Miccoli even exsisted before he was in Perugia.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't think Maresca is tht good, compared to Rosicky, tbu anyhow, he is already sic of Juve, so is Miccoli, so might as well trade them for Bojinov

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You can't really call him a traitor after the way we treated him
excuse me but how did we treated him?I don't know exactly what happened between us and him,I am sure nobody does here.
"Moggi and Co" like everybody calls, are not that stupid to let him go without reasons.I am sure there is something wrong he did, lack of dicipline for example. he wasn't even regular with Lippi, maybe Capello didn't want him also. so what you can do?
If these sentences you mentioned in the first thread is 100% what came out of his mouth, then i think it is a good reason to get rid of a player like him because of the lack of respect he showed against Juventus club including the fans.

As for Chiellini,I think he didn't make any stupid mistakes with his comments..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I thought Maresca was going to be a great player after watching his performance against Arsenal in 2002. Since then he has not been all that impressive, although he might have deserved more playing time last year. However I trust Moggi's and Capello's decision to ship him out, and like I said before his true colors are showing now. Oh well we will make do without him.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maresca Attacks Moggi
3/31/2005 3:54:00 PM
The Italian midfielder attacked the transfer guru ahead of Saturday’s match between Fiorentina and his former side, Juventus.
Enzo Maresca is considered as one of the most creative midfielders in Italian football, but his talent was scarcely used by the Bianconeri during his time with them. The Fiorentina player wanted to thank all those who helped him during the Juventus period but also attacked those who did not believe in him.

“I’m thankful to Juventus as a club with particular reference to the Agnelli. I thank the fans and team mates which I had, but I can’t be thankful to those who did not believe in me.”

Maresca specifically referred to Luciano Moggi who did not have any problems in seeing off the player to Fiorentina.

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)