Yep, Maresca is a real Juventino! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Chiellini: Viola opened Azzurri door
Friday 25 March, 2005
Giorgio Chiellini says he wouldn’t be preparing to face Scotland on Saturday had he remained at Juventus.

The young defender joined Fiorentina on loan in August and has been rewarded for his outstanding season with promotion from the Under-21 set-up.

"If I had stayed at Juventus then I wouldn’t be here today," he said from the Azzurri training base. "I doubt that I would have been selected if I was still in Turin."

Chiellini is likely to start the World Cup qualifier given that Gianluca Zambrotta, who is ironically Juve’s first-choice left-back, is suspended.

"I never expected to have such a positive season," he added. "I know that I have worked hard and that will be proved if I play against Scotland tomorrow."

Chiellini could return to Turin in the summer, but his teammate Enzo Maresca insists he doesn’t want a Delle Alpi reunion.

The midfielder is also on loan in Florence from the Old Lady, but he seems to have had enough of the Italian giants.

"I want to stay a Viola," said the 25-year-old who has been shipped out on loan to numerous clubs in the past.

"Juventus? I hope they don’t win anything this season. That remark is aimed at the club and not the players."

Maresca will soon get a chance to prove a point when Juve travel to Florence after the international break.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Ouch. Would have expected that from that punk Miccoli, but not Enzo. Too bad.
He's been shitting on us since he left. Anyway his comment, towards to the club and not the players? Not very bright is he? The 2 are most definitey linked.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Chiellini: Viola opened Azzurri door
Friday 25 March, 2005
Giorgio Chiellini says he wouldn’t be preparing to face Scotland on Saturday had he remained at Juventus.

The young defender joined Fiorentina on loan in August and has been rewarded for his outstanding season with promotion from the Under-21 set-up.

"If I had stayed at Juventus then I wouldn’t be here today," he said from the Azzurri training base. "I doubt that I would have been selected if I was still in Turin."

Chiellini is likely to start the World Cup qualifier given that Gianluca Zambrotta, who is ironically Juve’s first-choice left-back, is suspended.

"I never expected to have such a positive season," he added. "I know that I have worked hard and that will be proved if I play against Scotland tomorrow."

Chiellini could return to Turin in the summer, but his teammate Enzo Maresca insists he doesn’t want a Delle Alpi reunion.

The midfielder is also on loan in Florence from the Old Lady, but he seems to have had enough of the Italian giants.

"I want to stay a Viola," said the 25-year-old who has been shipped out on loan to numerous clubs in the past.

"Juventus? I hope they don’t win anything this season. That remark is aimed at the club and not the players."

Maresca will soon get a chance to prove a point when Juve travel to Florence after the international break.
Too bad it ends with Enzo this way :down: :fero:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Never liked him and have always considered him overrated by some of you on this forum. Frankly, this statement has just confirmed his weak character to me.
Word.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Does he behave like how Micooli does? No. I know y he felt this way becos he was treated like sh1t. The only way to get him back is to hope that Fiorentina gets relegated.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Oh well I'm sure we can do without him.
we dont need him in the first place , he dont have a place and he is not mature enough to be reguler , let him stay forerver with the viola:D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I think he is pissed of, because he left Juve in the summer!
Before he leave us, i like and respect him, but now...!
We dont need him!!!

ciao
Forza Juve

p.s.: I´ll be back from Roma!! :)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
He was treated like shit by the club this summer. He stated like ten times that he badly wanted to renew his contract, so there was absolutely to reason to keep Appiah and sell Maresca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)