Xbox V Playstation V Wii V Computer (2 Viewers)

What would you prefer the most??

• Computer games

• Xbox

• Playstation

• Wii

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
have to say i have been a playstation fan-boy for years and still take my psp everywhere but

damn you gotta love the wii

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yea, you can't imagine the Wii titles, you have all sort of weir stuff.

The game is nice, I love it but it so damn hard to gather medals.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Yea, you can't imagine the Wii titles, you have all sort of weir stuff.

The game is nice, I love it but it so damn hard to gather medals.
:weee: its absolutely superb aint it?reminds me of tracka nd field but much better. javelin is great as is triple jump, swimming is solid and i always let the hammer toss off just too early.

for best laugh though try the hurldes

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Video games are for lady boys. The real action is in The Most Dangerous Game. Where you hunt a human, not someone armed but someone with survival skills who would be a challenge to kill. That's man shit.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
in the PS3 manual, it says that you can play PS games, but not PS2 games on the PS3. but i've heard that there are ways that you can play PS2 games, by downloading something from the PlayStation site, or you can get it from a CD. that's all i know and i couldn't find out more. does anyone know anything about this?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i'm pretty sure that there are hacks out by now that allow you to play ps2 games on the ps3. i'll ask around and look for some myself and let you know

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
@bianconeri: thanks alot.

@Juve4EVA: i just remembered that someone told me that depending on which version you have, it will either work or not. he said that since i have the 40GB version, it won't work, but i think he's talking shit as usual.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
@bianconeri: thanks alot.

@Juve4EVA: i just remembered that someone told me that depending on which version you have, it will either work or not. he said that since i have the 40GB version, it won't work, but i think he's talking shit as usual.
He's right.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
just wondering, since i had my bday celebrations and christmas etc, and have quite a lot of cash atm, what do you think would be better to buy: a ps3 or an XBOX360? I want opinions cause i might buy one of these consoles depending on prices etc. I might buy nothing, but then again i might buy something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)