Xbox V Playstation V Wii V Computer (1 Viewer)

What would you prefer the most??

• Computer games

• Xbox

• Playstation

• Wii

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I used to be a playstation fan, but they've let me down with PS3. Xbox 360 kicks ass. They've got exclusive games like Halo 3 which are so appealing to the older gamers. Then there's the superior online play.

I'm going to be buying a Xbox 360 pretty soon, can't wait!

OP
Alfio_87

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Also was a lover of Playstation after it took over my first love sega. But now X box has taken over i am getting one in christmas and man iam busting for the thing. Have massive Pro Evoulution tornys with 8 people Konami cup 24 teams knockout while the other players taunt the player while his playing its the best.

Sep 26, 2007
    Wii and I don't even like video games in general. My brother bought me one for some reason and I absolutely love it. The last game console I had before Wii was Sega so its been a while.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    PC have more, bigger and better games, practically no limitations,almost every important game, is eventually, ported to pcs ... and pcs evolve within a year where the consoles use the same hardware limitations for a decade...Top PC games like Crysis (and most of the A class strategy games) will never be ported to consoles because of the hardware limitations (RAM,gamepad,direct x 10, advanced GPU),
    if hardware limitations is already an issue for "next gen" consoles, you can figure out the situation in 2-3 years from now...

PS3 is the cheapest blu-ray player at the moment and has very few, truly exclusive top games the other consoles and pc will never see.
    Like; the Gran Turismo, the God of War and maybe even the Metal Gear Solid series,
    games that are made by Sony, will be never ported to PC or other consoles...

Xbox360 is cheaper than Sony, atm, because it has been around for a while. Its also, a decent HD player. But it has proved to be a solution for the ppl who lack patience and want a solution right here and right now!
    Microsoft will port the most successful games to pcs to gain more profit. "Exclusive" games like Fable, Halo1+2 and Gears of war just prove that!
    There is no reason to debate anymore, history has proven that!

The Wii console is the cheapest "next gen" solution out there and if this is your main concern,
    then you might have a winner there. However, you should know, that the Nintento knows very well that their console and games are destined for a very limited group of players/gamers
    and despite having some of the most innovative ideas (like the nunchaku gamepad) they will always come third in hardware issues and performance,
    in games variety and global support.
    Best choice for the Asian kids and fans of Mario and Zelda...

The PlayStation Portable console, is destined to younger and adventurous gamers.
    It is the real heir of the first gameboy, it packs the best "portable" graphics in the market(besides Nokia Ncage, NS and some PDAs, that would also include many notebooks and Laptops with integrated graphic chips) and is no longer, just a gamers only, device.
    Its rather an all around multi-role portable device, with capabilities like:
    WIFI (online gaming), internet browser, music+media player, GPS, TV-out and analog TV receiver. It can be where the rest of the gaming consoles cant follow and become under certain circumstances, THE most effective, time waster...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Never been too much of a console fan. I´m a PC guy.

I never even tried XboX, so I can´t fully judge on this question. But probably my answer would not change even after trying it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    PlayStation for me, just out of loyalty and nostalgie, since I played it since highscool.
    i would take a console over a comp any day cuz from what i've seen you have to upgrade vid cards & ram, etc.. every few months just to be able to play new games that come out. all that shit adds up.

where as on a console you cop one and you are good for as long as you want to keep it because the hardware requirements will not change.

ßöмßäяdîëя;1507654 said:
    game over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)