Xbox V Playstation V Wii V Computer (1 Viewer)

What would you prefer the most??

• Computer games

• Xbox

• Playstation

• Wii

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
am choosing playstation, as have been a loyal supporter since the ps1 came out, and cause my pc sucks so can't play good games on it

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ps3 is best on a hd-ready tv with a hdmi cable. I've played ps3 on both a normal tv and on a hd tv with a cable. The latter was much better

May 22, 2007
I have an lcd tv. I have tried it on the hd and it is about 10x better.

my favourite game for online play is warhawk. F1 is also good for online play but it is toned down too much from single player in my opinion. PES has problems online with lag and konami are supposed to be 'fixing' it.

im good for games so far this year. I have enough to keep me busy with:

Oblivion
F1
PES
Warhawk

Call of Duty 4 looks really tempting, but that is if I have a good amount of spare cash.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I voted for xbox but since i found out today my xbox needs to be repaired because something is wrong with it I want to change my vote.....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all the consoles (and PC) have strengths and weaknesses. All of them have good and bad games as well. ideally you should try and get to play (or buy) all of them in order to get the ultimate gaming experience. I never understood those people who bash other consoles or systems just to justify buying their own. As I said if you truly care about games then you should play all the systems, but if your one of those "fanboys" who believes that the other consoles are bad then you are missing out on great games.

I like all the consoles PC, and handhelds. Be it Xbox, PS, DS or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)