Xavi has been named the best player (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yep, he was the main man for Germany all along, whilst Xavi was the supporting act to Villa, Silva and Iniesta
Exactly. That's what Xavi is: a support player. He does not provide the killer pass. Iniesta on the other hand does every once in a while. Xavi just passes the ball to better players, most of the time he holds it for five seconds slowing down the entire flow of the game before passing it to someone who can actually do something with it. Fabregas and Xabi Alonso however are far, far better players than Xavi and Iniesta combined. Both of them are humble enough to be a supporting act, but actually provide great assists every once in a while as well. Luckily for Spain, they managed to win with just Xavi in the team anyway.

But calling him Euro 2008's best player is simply retarded.

i dont agree with you on this
That's because you don't know the first thing about football. All of a sudden you're supporting Spain as well. I mean, what kind of nonsense is this, muppet? Sure, you can choose to like a certain style of football and support teams who play that kind of football, but that's not what you do. Unless you want to call winning a certain type of football. It's pathetic really. No one thinks any less of you because your team didn't win. Football is about winning and losing. Sweet is not quite as sweet without the sour, remember? Muppet.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #125
    Exactly. That's what Xavi is: a support player. He does not provide the killer pass. Iniesta on the other hand does every once in a while. Xavi just passes the ball to better players, most of the time he holds it for five seconds slowing down the entire flow of the game before passing it to someone who can actually do something with it. Fabregas and Xabi Alonso however are far, far better players than Xavi and Iniesta combined. Both of them are humble enough to be a supporting act, but actually provide great assists every once in a while as well. Luckily for Spain, they managed to win with just Xavi in the team anyway.

But calling him Euro 2008's best player is simply retarded.

That's because you don't know the first thing about football. All of a sudden you're supporting Spain as well. I mean, what kind of nonsense is this, muppet? Sure, you can choose to like a certain style of football and support teams who play that kind of football, but that's not what you do. Unless you want to call winning a certain type of football. It's pathetic really. No one thinks any less of you because your team didn't win. Football is about winning and losing. Sweet is not quite as sweet without the sour, remember? Muppet.
    i told you many times to shutup since you are retarded

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Yes, and the argument gets stronger every time you use it.

You know, in a Belgian film I once saw this joke about a kid with down syndrom and a cab driver. The kid tells the cab driver to go somewhere, but the driver fucks up. When the kid realises they're going the wrong way he suddenly cries out: 'dear god, you're such a mongoloid'. The cab driver then looks at him and they both start laughing.

I guess that's a bit like the situation we've got on our hands here.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #128

You know, in a Belgian film I once saw this joke about a kid with down syndrom and a cab driver. The kid tells the cab driver to go somewhere, but the driver fucks up. When the kid realises they're going the wrong way he suddenly cries out: 'dear god, you're such a mongoloid'. The cab driver then looks at him and they both start laughing.

:blah:

Apr 12, 2004

I feel like a rocket scientist explaining his métier to a four year old kid.
    :lol2:

One of the greatest exchanges I've ever seen on the forum....

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Yeah, he has gone soft. we have to figure a way to make him angry again...

oooohhh, I have an idea :D

Hey Seven did you know that m_elayyan is a very religious Christian? He hates Atheists and thinks they are all retarded.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Yeah, he has gone soft. we have to figure a way to make him angry again...

oooohhh, I have an idea :D

Hey Seven did you know that m_elayyan is a very religious Christian? He hates Atheists and thinks they are all retarded.
    He's actually both orthodox and catholic at the same time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    yep, he was the main man for Germany all along, whilst Xavi was the supporting act to Villa, Silva and Iniesta
    So just because Ballack is one of the few real good leading players Germany have, he had automatically a better tourno then Xavi who played in a team of several great players?

Ballack is the main man for Germany, regardless if he has average game or not. They heavily rely on him. Its not the same in spain for Xavi, but he was their most vital player in performances, if one of the others doesnt hack it (like Iniesta not being too good at times), then he can still do the job.

P.S FYI, Ballack is obviously the better player in overall, but did NOT have the better tourno. There were games he went totally missing, like Croatia etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)