Xabi Alonso (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
its no secret i like boca, but what i admire in a player is passion and also the ability to never be intimidated by any opposition regardless of who it is and whether it's a WC final or some pedestrian league game.
:tup:

Have you heard/seen that before?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we couldn't afford him last year, how we gonna get him now, especially when we are going to sign a Neddy replacement...unless he is the Nedved replacement :scared:

anyway...sell Tiago + Zanetti/Poulsen, and sign him

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The exact same thing happened with Vieira during Capello's first spell. The deal failed. Can you imagine? Moggi failed to sign Vieira. On the second attempt it worked.
LIES ALL LIES

Moggi never failed, not once, not ever

You are True Aaron :agree: ...
We Don't need Alonso :frown:
We have Sissoko.Sissoko is enough for DMF
We must buy Diego and Ribery. Ranieri must Change Tactics: Juve must play more offensive and rapid...
:lol: someone needs to tell this guy that Aaron is a liverpool fan and that if he want Juve to buy Diego and Ribery he better turn on his playstation

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
yes i deserve a warning :D

sorry cron

but carlitos is dear to this old bostero heart, and i go as far as saying no one in our team has the balls tevez has
Personally admire Tevez the player and i respect Tevez the man, for showing the determination and professionalism few others did.:tup:
I wish we had such players too!
and you sound like a dumbass... oh wait
he he, i was just jk-ing and trying to tease any possible Manure fans.

The exact same thing happened with Vieira during Capello's first spell. The deal failed. Can you imagine? Moggi failed to sign Vieira. On the second attempt it worked.
But Vieira was slowly growing older and start losing his pace and tenacity.
Arsenal sold him at the right time! On the other hand, we missed the opportunity to get him last year, when he was not that important to them.
I am not sure, but i have the impression that Alonso's role in the team has been slightly improved this year and having shown some better and more consistent performances, his transfer value and the interest on him has been increased,
making him a less probable target for the used to be Italian giants...

And i dont remember our Capello claiming that Vieira was too slow and doesnt fit his formation like CR was ordered to say...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If Alonso's our main purchase this summer then i can congratulate Inter for the 2009/2010 scudetto.

Alonso's needed only after we buy Diego and make the defense stronger!
I dont agree. I think Alonso would help us more than Diego would. We are clueless in our build-up play and there is no direction whatsoever to be found in our play. He'd claim the ball from defence and bring some organisation into our play.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
LIES ALL LIES

Moggi never failed, not once, not ever
You cannot compare signing one of the most wanted midfielders of Europe then,
with Alonso today dont you??

Its like Real's efforts to sign Kaka, such a thing cannot be done as easily as signing Alonso...

And dont forget how Moggi was able to seal those deals, by the profits we made one half contracts and sales, so there is no real common ground for comparisons...

Moggi's work was nearly optimal and he was the only reason we were competitive and able to stand our ground against the clubs who were spending, are spending and will be spending millions.

Like it or not, he made the difference in our team...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Personally admire Tevez the player and i respect Tevez the man, for showing the determination and professionalism few others did.:tup:
I wish we had such players too!

he he, i was just jk-ing and trying to tease any possible Manure fans.

But Vieira was slowly growing older and start losing his pace and tenacity.
Arsenal sold him at the right time! On the other hand, we missed the opportunity to get him last year, when he was not that important to them.
I am not sure, but i have the impression that Alonso's role in the team has been slightly improved this year and having shown some better and more consistent performances, his transfer value and the interest on him has been increased,
making him a less probable target for the used to be Italian giants...

And i dont remember our Capello claiming that Vieira was too slow and doesnt fit his formation like CR was ordered to say...
You go into too much tedious details that I have no interest in whatsoever. I just made a comparison and it ends there for me.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
You cannot compare signing one of the most wanted midfielders of Europe then,
with Alonso today dont you??

Its like Real's efforts to sign Kaka, such a thing cannot be done as easily as signing Alonso...

And dont forget how Moggi was able to seal those deals, by the profits we made one half contracts and sales, so there is no real common ground for comparisons...

Moggi's work was nearly optimal and he was the only reason we were competitive and able to stand our ground against the clubs who were spending, are spending and will be spending millions.

Like it or not, he made the difference in our team...
You go into too much tedious details that I have no interest in whatsoever. I just made a joke and it ends there for me

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Translation PLZ

JUVE, senti Xabi Alonso: "Voglio restare a Liverpool"
17.05.2009 11.20 di Francesco Cherchi articolo letto 275 volte
Fonte: TuttoMercatoWeb

Xabi Alonso (28), obiettivo mancato della Juventus, vuole rimanere con i Reds. Il centrocampista del Liverpool, seguito anche dal Real Madrid di Florentino Perez, ha confermato la sua volontà in un'intervista rilasciata a Soccernet. "Gioco da cinque anni nel Liverpool, il tempo passa volando. La mia volontà è quella di restare quì anche la prossima stagione".

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Translation PLZ

JUVE, senti Xabi Alonso: "Voglio restare a Liverpool"
17.05.2009 11.20 di Francesco Cherchi articolo letto 275 volte
Fonte: TuttoMercatoWeb

Xabi Alonso (28), obiettivo mancato della Juventus, vuole rimanere con i Reds. Il centrocampista del Liverpool, seguito anche dal Real Madrid di Florentino Perez, ha confermato la sua volontà in un'intervista rilasciata a Soccernet. "Gioco da cinque anni nel Liverpool, il tempo passa volando. La mia volontà è quella di restare quì anche la prossima stagione".

He also said that he doesnt want to play for cheaters, i think he was referring to Juve.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He further claims that he has a 10 inch schlong and Torres like to hold his [Alonso's] left testicle before every game for good luck

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i was more surprised to hear him reveal that since Torres now waxes his ass-crack,opposition defenders now hear his squeaking bum-cheeks,know he is coming and this is the true reason behind his slightly less spectacular season

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I reckon we should target Hamsik..along Sissoko and marchisio, and of course diego infront of them, we would have an awesome midfield for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)