Xabi Alonso (3 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Poulsen alonso and we can compete on all fronts. This is too good to be true.

Btw i havent seen poulsen play too much, I know hes a sissoko kind of player bu is he any " creative"?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The guy who he thought was German is in fact form Copenhagen, case closed. :mute:

He says the Xabi case ain't closed yet but I'm pessimistic about it.

:xfinger: Xabi Alonso

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Btw i havent seen poulsen play too much, I know hes a sissoko kind of player bu is he any " creative"?
If you ask me he is a very good DM with excellent technical abilities. Question is do we need another DM?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

His passing is good, he is not the limited DM kind of Momo, but the Zanetti type, he is still just a DM, even if he can pass well enough to make do. So it doesnt make a difference, he is still a destroyer, even if not totally limited one and Gattuso.

Overall he is a good player, we just dont need him. Its likely his interest is serious as we read, that it wont still stand in the way of Xabis signing, which is weird. Because we would then have 5 DMs/CMs (not counting Tiago). Not sure what Ranieri is planning, if he wants that much depth.

P.S Mark your sources better be good, I deemed them worthy enough to quote them :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
at least he's good on corners. :oops:

The only other way we could still be getting Alonso is if Marchisio goes on loan AGAIN or Zanetti gets sold.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
fresh news here

- 6:30am EST 3 guys landed in Turin and went to Juve headquarters. They seemed to be talking in German. Not sure. Xabi Alonso's name came up.

- 7:15am A contract as been signed by Secco and the agents. Tomorrow the player could arrive in Turin to finalize the deal.

- 7:30am The infiltrator hears the name of Xabi but is not sure if the guy signing will be Xabi, Poulsen or Sissoko renewing his contract. He thinks a double coup could happen.(Xabi & Poulsen).

to be continued

:xfinger: XABI ALONSO!!!
You said a lot here but nothing clear nonetheless. :D

the talking in German scares me a bit. :scared:
Poulsen (Schalke) ?

Where do you get this info from?
Why should he tell you?

Don't Tell me it's Diego then :rulz:
:howler:

the guy must be playing with us but anyway:

- 3 guys were..Segui(Sissoko's agent), a Spanish guy(not Ibanez I guess) and a lawyer.
- The flight was coming from Frankfort.
- A meeting with Ibanez will still happen.

:lol: This is too funny.
Mark, better keep quiet. :D

If we get Alonso we'll win the scudetto. Make it happen.
Hmmm..... You so sure about that?

:bow:
:rulz:

:melayyanandmessi:

so simple,exactly my thoughts
You don't have any thoughts.

please somebody start a petition to sign xabi
It's already been made.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Declarations from Alonso like "I want to win the Premiership" certainly won't help lower the price. I'm not saying he should start a rift with Liverpool or say he wants to move, but his latest declarations are only going to make Liverpool hold their price, if not try to increase it.

20.5m Euros should be our final bid, Liverpool are probably wise enough to know that Juventus pulling out from the deal would complicate their move for Barry, as no one else seems to be willing to spend big on Xabi this summer.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Declarations from Alonso like "I want to win the Premiership" certainly won't help lower the price. I'm not saying he should start a rift with Liverpool or say he wants to move, but his latest declarations are only going to make Liverpool hold their price, if not try to increase it.

20.5m Euros should be our final bid, Liverpool are probably wise enough to know that Juventus pulling out from the deal would complicate their move for Barry, as no one else seems to be willing to spend big on Xabi this summer.
He should come and say that he wants to move,if he didn't say it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)