Xabi Alonso (2 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I am all for loaning out Marchisio, who's nowhere near Alonso and probably never will be in terms of quality, if it's now an only way to make place for Spaniard.
The Spaniard can have a dozen of players in front of him and he would start nonetheless.
Blanc and Secco sucks!
really i can do better!
No,you can't.
My ideal midfield for next season doesn't have any new player...

-----------Momo-------
Camoranesi---Nedved
----------Giovinco-----
Too offensive for my taste,especially with our defense.
Marchisio is not blocking Xabi
Exactly.Nancy knows what she is talking about.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Even if Marchisio stays we would only have 3 midfielders. That's one short of a top side's 3 midfielders standard. And that's where Xabi or another midfielder comes in :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All that article says is according to them ( needs to be stressed, its a danish tabloid quoting a spanish tabloid, double whammy) Poulsen says he is happy in Sevilla, that everything he knows of Juve deal is through the media, nothing concrete. He denies any contact between him and Juve.

Lets hope its credible news for once. Or more importantly, Poulsen is seriously being sincere, its standard procedure for players to deny things like this just before signing. Hopefully its the opposite her.

Jun 29, 2008
All that article says is according to them ( needs to be stressed, its a danish tabloid quoting a spanish tabloid, double whammy) Poulsen says he is happy in Sevilla, that everything he knows of Juve deal is through the media, nothing concrete. He denies any contact between him and Juve.

Lets hope its credible news for once. Or more importantly, Poulsen is seriously being sincere, its standard procedure for players to deny things like this just before signing. Hopefully its the opposite her.

But it says it on goal.com so it has to be true...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If we sign Poulsen, than Alex will need to focus on his fitness so he could run to take the ball from our mids and bring it to Trez, just like he was doing in some matche from the last season.

God I wish that Montero and Davids are with us... :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Alonso move to Juve finalized?

The Mirror are reporting that Xabi Alonso will be completing his move from Liverpool to Juventus. It’s also reported that the move will be finalized in the next 24 hours.

Alonso has long been linked with a move to Italy but it appears that Juventus are not willing to pay £16 million for the Spaniard. However, it seems that both clubs have reached an agreement. More to follow.

http://kop-tv.com/go/alonso-move-to-juve-finalized/

Jiawy

Jul 7, 2008
Farewell to Xabi Alonso and hello to Borat
Because you can never waste too much time in the afternoon
By Mirror.co.uk 8/07/2008

With Xabi Alonso looking to seal his protracted Juventus switch in the next 24 hours, we present one of his classic Liverpool goals.

Plus there's Borat's run-in with the pelaton at last year's Tour de France and a man showing Aston Villa's footballers how they should have dealt with those pesky dogs yesterday afternoon.

While away the minutes until home-time by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)