Xabi Alonso (4 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
We've made three offers. We've said we will make one more then you guys can fuck yourselves. Barry was like "Oh shit, this Paddy fucker is going to spoil my shot at the CL". The next day Villa bought Sidwell. We won't offer again til the Euros finish. If this doesn't work we will be going after another CM probably Inler from Udine.
Inler? Why do they want to get rid of Xabi anyway?!:shifty: I mean, its good for Juve, not so good for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=48922#

Blanc:
- a lot of options for the midfield: X. Alonso, Aquilani, Stankovic or a "surprise"
- wants a complete roster before July 4th

journalist:
- Juve's guy is Alonso but looking at Stankovic and a mysterious player if Xabi doesn't work out. :scared:

Cobolli:
- Stankovic? Good player, not an option.
- Podolski? no
- Aquilani? Roma made it clear they want to keep him.
- Guarantees that Trez will stay? Barca didn't make an offer. :confused:
- Friday will be Alonso's day? no no, they have to finish the EURO.

If you take what Cobolli said and subtract what Blanc said then we're left with X. Alonso and Mister.X.

I don't trust that Mister X so let's hope for the Basque player. :xfinger:
Here is the surprise player.

Juventus: Robinho per 40 mln

17:20 del 19 giugno

L'imminente arrivo di Cristiano Ronaldo spinge lontano da Madrid il brasiliano Robinho, che è nella lista della spesa stilata da Ranieri, neo tecnico del Juventus. Per 40 milioni i madridisti vendono, in lizza cè anche il Torino ma le tensioni provocate dal caso Ronaldo, rendono più fattibile la trattativa con i bianconeri.

www.calciomercato.com

ROBINHO TO JUVE?! Surprise player for sure. Midfield would add some creativity at least.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I think that Ronaldo to Real will take place next year not this one
so we could take him BUT we are not even linked to this guy and Juve won`t spend 40M to get Robinho...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Juventus president confident of deal for Liverpool's Xabi
tribalfootball.com - June 19, 2008

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli says any deal for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso won't happen until after Euro2008.
"A deal for Alonso won't happen on Friday - we will have to wait until the end of the European Championship," Juve's chief revealed.

"We are continuing to look at different options for the midfield, but we haven't made any decisions yet

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Now Alonso Wants Liverpool Stay

Juventus' intensive efforts to prise Xabi Alonso away from Liverpool look to have been in vein as the highly regarded Spanish midfielder has now revealed that he wants to stay at Anfield.

The Bianconeri were expected to unveil the signing of Alonso as early as last Monday, but Juve cheif Giovanni Cobolli Gigli's admission that the deal has stalled has now been compounded by the latest statement of the Spaniard they so covet.

"My plans are to start next season with Liverpool," Alonso was quoted as saying in The Mirror.

"I signed a contract last summer and I have four more years to go, unless there is a change. We'll see what happens."

Alonso, who is currently preparing for his country's mouthwatering quarterfinal clash with Italy, then turned his attention to the challenge at hand by saying: "We know it will be hard but we are ready."

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Now Alonso Wants Liverpool Stay

Juventus' intensive efforts to prise Xabi Alonso away from Liverpool look to have been in vein as the highly regarded Spanish midfielder has now revealed that he wants to stay at Anfield.

The Bianconeri were expected to unveil the signing of Alonso as early as last Monday, but Juve cheif Giovanni Cobolli Gigli's admission that the deal has stalled has now been compounded by the latest statement of the Spaniard they so covet.

"My plans are to start next season with Liverpool," Alonso was quoted as saying in The Mirror.

"I signed a contract last summer and I have four more years to go, unless there is a change. We'll see what happens."

Alonso, who is currently preparing for his country's mouthwatering quarterfinal clash with Italy, then turned his attention to the challenge at hand by saying: "We know it will be hard but we are ready."

Derek Wanner, Goal.com

BS as always, he said that AT THE MOMENT he is still a Liverpool player, and if nothing changes he will play with them next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)