Xabi Alonso (3 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
för 550 kr har du tur och retur Uppsala-Malmö. Men det är om du bokar nu.

Priserna kommer öka så ett tips är att boka resa snabbt.

(Sorry about prices to Malmo from Uppsala :p)

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Gigli said that the deal for Alonso won't be revealed until Friday and I think that anything else regarding his transfer to Juve won't be revealed until the Euro's are over.
Soo we gotta wait...

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Good damnit! I really want Xabi, i hope Juve signs Alonso!

GRANDE XABI!
I too am very worried about Xabi though I would preferred Deco. We will get noone else. no defenders where we need 2 desperately. We take very long tom sign a player like we did with Amauri. Then we buy very low tecnichally players like we bought last year - Tiago (why we didnt sell him?), Molinaro, Gyrgera, Almiron, Mellberg etc,

Cobolli Gigli said today that we dont have much chance of buying Aquilani as Roma want to keep him. So what he is waiting to sign a star palyer. He said that next year he would like ti win the CL. With whom? With this defence we have?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Gigli can't help it if Alonso is busy with his national team...and not to forget that apparently Xabi's agent and Liverpool have already agreed terms with Juve

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What's the latest with Barry to Anfield, they waiting for Xabi and the money?
We've made three offers. We've said we will make one more then you guys can fuck yourselves. Barry was like "Oh shit, this Paddy fucker is going to spoil my shot at the CL". The next day Villa bought Sidwell. We won't offer again til the Euros finish. If this doesn't work we will be going after another CM probably Inler from Udine.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Whoever it is, I'm sure he won't have Italien blood and will suck big time in serie A because of that.
They'll probably buy Gino the Guinea and be content with the fact that he is a kid on Youtube but at least he breath Braschutto and shit marinara sauce.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=48922#

Blanc:
- a lot of options for the midfield: X. Alonso, Aquilani, Stankovic or a "surprise"
- wants a complete roster before July 4th

journalist:
- Juve's guy is Alonso but looking at Stankovic and a mysterious player if Xabi doesn't work out. :scared:

Cobolli:
- Stankovic? Good player, not an option.
- Podolski? no
- Aquilani? Roma made it clear they want to keep him.
- Guarantees that Trez will stay? Barca didn't make an offer. :confused:
- Friday will be Alonso's day? no no, they have to finish the EURO.

If you take what Cobolli said and subtract what Blanc said then we're left with X. Alonso and Mister.X.

I don't trust that Mister X so let's hope for the Basque player. :xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)