Xabi Alonso (3 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Maybe we have a chance here...

:xfinger:
Cristiano Ronaldo 'Ha deciso di andare al Real, ma lo dirà dopo Euro 2008'

12:01 del 30 maggio

Secondo quanto afferma il padrino di Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernao Sousa al giornale 'Marca' l'asso del Machester Utd 'ha già deciso di andare al Real Madrdi ma lo comunicherà solo dpo gli Europei'

Seems like Ronaldo decided to join Real.but he will wait with it after the Euro!

I hope this is true,it also gives us time to clinch the deal.
I hope Xabi understands that also.his our PRIME target.
Real want Ronaldo.

:angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think Calderon's statement is more recent than the news about Ronaldo wanting a Real Madrid.

Either way,Madrid have entered the Alonso equation,as i was always afraid they would.Alonso is definatley not coming to Juventus now.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juve To Lose Alonso To Madrid
There are reports in Italy and Spain that Juventus are set to lose out on yet another transfer target, as Real Madrid accelerate their efforts to snap up Xabi Alonso.

Juve are well known to have identified a top class centre midfielder as their primary summer transfer target, and it had been reported yesterday that they were on the verge of signing Liverpool’s Xabi Alonso, a player they have been courting for quite some time.

However it has now been revealed that Real Madrid, having dropped all plans to try and entice Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernabeu, have entered the race to sign Alonso.

Madrid are looking to strengthen their centre midfield themselves, and it is believed that Juventus will have no chance of competing with the Spanish champions in any bidding war.

Alonso would also prefer to move back to his homeland, having left Basque-side Real Sociedad in 2004 to move to Anfield.

If Juventus were to lose Alonso to Madrid it would be another stunning blow in their transfer campaign. The Bianconeri already blundered in their attempts to sign Arsenal Matthieu Flamini, losing out to Milan after offering less in wages, while they have also admitted defeat in their bid to capture Catania sensation Juan Vargas, who seems certain to join Fiorentina.

First Ivanovic then Milito then Flamini then Vargas now Alonso = FUCKING AMATURES! and then just think how long it took them to sign Amauri! why cant these people close a decent deal!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The situation is simple, there is a reasonable price for every player. Alonso's price IMO should be in the range of 16-19 million euros not more than that. Madrid payed 30 million euros for pepe :shifty: , if madrid wants to buy alonso for real this time (they wanted him before he moved to liverpool in 2004) then we simply should look elsewhere because getting into an auction with madrid over a player is simlpy too much of a risk........

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am glad that that cvnt isn't coming, and those who say they prefer him over Aqui need to get their heads checked.
u need to get ur head checked.... if we lose out on xabi do u really think that we have 0.000000000000001% chance to get aquilani?

and this is why i hate our board....look how long it takes to sign amauri or how long xabi is in the media.... in the end we will see eto hamsik hleb joining inter or ac or real and we r going for a new almiron

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
real have robben, robinho, gago, sneidjer, diarria, guti. why alonso? why not VdV or diego. doesnt make sense
Me too, I don't understand it fully. However, I think the only explanation is that they will cast some of these players above plus cash and buy C.Ronaldo. Therefore, they will need Alonso.

Oh god, let's hope my hypothesis is wrong and C.Ronaldo will not go to Real, so Alonso will come to Juve :ultra:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
u need to get ur head checked.... if we lose out on xabi do u really think that we have 0.000000000000001% chance to get aquilani?

and this is why i hate our board....look how long it takes to sign amauri or how long xabi is in the media.... in the end we will see eto hamsik hleb joining inter or ac or real and we r going for a new almiron
I really don't care if we don't get Aqui, probably we won't and not because of our board but instead Aqui himself as he is Romanista to the core, i am just glad that Alonso cvnt isn't coming. And about the board i thought the moaning would have been over already, they achieved their objectives for two years in a row and i like the team spirit and the team we have, i don't care if they get no one, i am sure they know what they are doing.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I really don't care if we don't get Aqui, probably we won't and not because of our board but instead Aqui himself as he is Romanista to the core, i am just glad that Alonso cvnt isn't coming. And about the board i thought the moaning would have been over already, they achieved their objectives for two years in a row and i like the team spirit and the team we have, i don't care if they get no one, i am sure they know what they are doing.
u don't care if we get noone? and why do u don't want xabi here?

and what has our board achived? oh i forgot the capture of almiron and tiago....:melayyanandmessi:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ok.................... :smoke:

they have reached there objective for two years so no what???i mean u are'nt trying to convince us that we dont need players cos if thats the case i guessu r wasting yr time and it alsomeans u have'nt seen this juventus squad this year. its true we have'nt lost to any of our main rivals apart from viola but the rest of the games there were some terrible preformances.

xabi is a cunt?!?!? woooooooooow ok u tellme who we can get instead of him, provided he is as good or better than him and with adecent price and i'd let this slip seriously. xabi is the kindof player we need at juventus, specially with his sharp sight and ability to deliver decent balls to our forwards hence increasing out domination from the centre up to the strikers.

aqua is great but i doubt that juventus can pull that transfer and then reinforce the remaing positions. so i await yr answer with realisitc mid fielders who r better than xabi or on par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)