Xabi Alonso (7 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Arvin

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,564
    Alonso Wants Juve Move - Agent

Xabi Alonso's agent, Inaki Ibanez, has revealed that the Liverpool midfielder is keen on a move to Juventus despite interest from La Liga giants Real Madrid.

The Bianconeri are in the process of bolstering their side as they look to mount a serious challenge on all fronts next season.

Alonso is one of the Old Lady's most wanted and Claudio Ranieri would like the Spanish international to form a solid partnership with his former Reds team mate Momo Sissoko in the middle.

Alonso's agent has confirmed that talks are in place with Juve and that the player himself is keen on a move to Turin.

"It's true that my client is wanted by Real Madrid but at the moment we are only dealing with Juventus," Ibanez told Tuttosport.

"At the moment Alonso is focused on the European Championship but he has told me that he is proud that Zidane's and Platini's former club want him."

It seems as if Juve will land their man given the fact that Alonso is keen for a move to Italy.

Whether or not he does go to Juventus all depends on both clubs reaching a deal for the player.

The Bianconeri only want to pay half of the £15m price tag which Liverpool have put on the midfielder's head and it seems unlikely that Liverpool will accept it.

Salvatore Landolina

goal.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i seriously dont get the specially if he is italian bit?!?!?! i mean are the other players from other countries morons at the game or what. whats with the italian blood non sense we r getting here. this has got to stop really its getting old as hell now

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Misleading article title yet again.Alonso is only flattered by Juve's interest.Just like he'd be flattered by Madrid's interest.There is no quote suggesting that he wants a move to Turin..its just appreciation of our interest.

Plus i think this is just a wake up call to Madrid,so they dish out big bucks.The 'We Are Only Dealing With Juventus' line oozes 'Hey Calderon,take out your fucking wallet' hints.

Jun 13, 2007
    ^ for the idiots above me....

Go support Real Madrid or Inter Milan, only then your trasnfer dreams will be fulfilled. When we bought Zidane he much lesser known than Nasri or even Meghni atm. It has never been in our tradition as a club to buy already accomplished player, 40 millions were enough for us to buy an entire squad. Paying for scouse cvnt like Xabi is pure idiocy and C.Zanetti is much better, almost every player who plays in England is overrated to death so do not let the publicity fool you, we should focus on young lads capable to play for us for years to come. Capello did the same and got us a bunch of thugs whom i personally hated and at the end of the day they dumped us, and even then some idiots here weren't happy and wanted bigger names. And yeah having a Juventino like Giovinco and giving him the chance is worth 10000 Kaka or Ronaldinho who will jump ship at the first better offer, when Milan made Kaka he was known as Gio is right now so laugh all you want you glory hunting retards.
    Didn't we buy Neddy for about 40M?

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    ok can you now proceed on telling me how in blue fuck is Zanetti better than Alonso??
    It's a matter of opinion, Zanetti was one of our top players this year he's made tons of assists and evolved from a good player to one of the best for us this year. He's passing is incredible and he runs he's heart out, people forget but without Zanetti efforts we wouldn't have been here, same goes to 5 or 6 players who lifted this team on their shoulders this year.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    i seriously dont get the specially if he is italian bit?!?!?! i mean are the other players from other countries morons at the game or what. whats with the italian blood non sense we r getting here. this has got to stop really its getting old as hell now
    Italian players in Juventus are priority, if you don't know that or don't like it then go ahead and support Internazionale...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    It's a matter of opinion, Zanetti was one of our top players this year he's made tons of assists and evolved from a good player to one of the best for us this year. He's passing is incredible and he runs he's heart out, people forget but without Zanetti efforts we wouldn't have been here, same goes to 5 or 6 players who lifted this team on their shoulders this year.
    Alonso is so superior to Zanetti in passing ability its not even funny, infact he is superior to Zanetti in almost every department in football. With all due respect, i think its pure bias to even compare Zanetti to Alonso.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    Didn't we buy Neddy for about 40M?
    True but he didn't play for Liverpool, he hadn't already won the CL with another team, and he was proven in Serie A, also we had a great squad with players who would kill for the shirt so it was balanced, but look what happened during Capello's era, we got the biggest cvnts in history led by Ibra and they all dumped us. We should take our time and create a team that can win for 5 years, instead of pulling a Capello and create one that will win today and collapse tomorrow.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    True but he didn't play for Liverpool, he hadn't already won the CL with another team, and he was proven in Serie A, also we had a great squad with players who would kill for the shirt so it was balanced, but look what happened during Capello's era, we got the biggest cvnts in history led by Ibra and they all dumped us. We should take our time and create a team that can win for 5 years, instead of pulling a Capello and create one that will win today and collapse tomorrow.
    Your just too idealistic, there arent any more DP's, Rauls and Maldini's in the world anymore. Football is a money driven business now.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    Alonso is so superior to Zanetti in passing ability its not even funny, infact he is superior to Zanetti in almost every department in football. With all due respect, i think its pure bias to even compare Zanetti to Alonso.

As i said it's a matter of opinion, Alonso wouldn't have been even known if he weren't playing in England, and if he is half as good then you can relax because Liverpool will not let him go, makes sense right?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    But the thing is, Rafa does not want to let him go, its Alonso that wants to move. You really believe Rafa wants to sell Alonso to make space for Barry?

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    Your just too idealistic, there arent any more DP's, Rauls and Maldini's in the world anymore. Football is a money driven business now.
    Maybe i am, but all i am saying is that we should look for long talents and give them their chance, trust me they will be grateful and will be much loyal than someone like Emerson, Vieira, or Alonso and of course Lampard, you support Arsenal and you know. And it's not like we have an entire team that need to be bought we only need like 2 or 3 players + the ones we have already including Giovinco. I would kill to get someone like Aqui, Lucho Gonzalez, Nasri etc but Alonso? come on...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Maybe i am, but all i am saying is that we should look for long talents and give them their chance, trust me they will be grateful and will be much loyal than someone like Emerson, Vieira, or Alonso and of course Lampard, you support Arsenal and you know. And it's not like we have an entire team that need to be bought we only need like 2 or 3 players + the ones we have already including Giovinco. I would kill to get someone like Aqui, Lucho Gonzalez, Nasri etc but Alonso? come on...
    Ya i support Arsenal, thats why all i know about are mercenaries :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)