Xabi Alonso (27 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
i like defense! really, we need someone next to sissoko that can defend and attack. that way it would solidify the defense and also give creativity.
I agree. Having Giovino on the left wing and two strikers upfront, it's not a good idea to place an AMC instead of defensive one. Roma is playing the most offensive football in Italy and it's 4-2-3-1 formation, but some people here want us to play even more offensive, with a revolutionary 4-1-3-2. It could work in Primera Division but not Serie A nowadays.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/23052008/45/calciomercato-xabi-fredda-juve-resto-liverpool.html

Non è niente di nuovo, ci sono sempre delle voci sul mio conto - spiega Xabi Alonso in un'intervista al Mundo Deportivo - Io so perfettamente quale e' la situazione, a me non risulta niente di tutto questo, nè che la società abbia intenzione di vendermi, se così fosse vorrei saperlo.
Xabi alonso states he wants to stay at liverpool and he does not know of anyone in liverpool who's willing to sell him. If this was the case, he would want to know it himself.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I honestly stopped reading when you stated "in know more about soccer than you ever will." Not just because you think so highly of yourself while not knowing anything about me, but also because you usually use the word "soccer." I thought that was the demonized American word people hated?!

Personally, you and people such as Maher and Yasmine should meet up and have a great old time. You are worth nothing to football because your support only goes so far... your support for Roma falls short of the mark and who knows what would happen if my side plays Arsenal. Please give me an argument as to how you would not be hypocrite in that situation.

You're just another spastic fan who shouldn't exist. You're a disgrace to Juventus and EVERY OTHER CLUB YOUR SUPPORT, YOU DRONE.
How dare you question the intelligence of Paolo Rossi, he has a vast wealth of football knowledge as is quite evident in the post below..

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1636648#post1636648

"Buy Huntelaar then loan him to Napoli or Palermo"

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Xabi Alonso: "I think I will stay"

Interviewed by El Mundo Deportivo, Xabi Alonso put away the pothers of his leaving from Liverpool, holding Juventus hopes: "There is nothing of new, there are always rumors about me. I know what is my situation: I don't think that society want to sell me. If was so I would like to know. But if want to earn with me and search other players, I would accept and find another club. For this I think that my future is still here in Liverpool".

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's already saying he'll go if they want him.it's good.
(last time he said i'm staying and all that)
the move is taking the right direction.

Forza Juve!

May 21, 2008
Ignore Speculation, I'm Staying - Xabi

Rumours have been persistent that the Spanish playmaker will be leaving the club this summer. Real Madrid were the club first linked with his services, but Juventus have now, according to the press, emerged as front-runners for his signature, with director Jean-Claude Blanc alleged to have met with Liverpool officials with a view to signing the Spaniard.

However, he remains adamant that all the reports are fabricated and that he has no knowledge of any intention for the club to let him go, or any offers that have been made.

"This is nothing new, there is always specualtion about me," he told El Mundo Deportivo.

“I know perfectly well what my situation is. This has nothing to do with me.

"If the club wanted to sell me, I would know about it. If the club want to cash in on me and buy other players, I would accept it and look for another club, but they haven’t said anything to me. For that reason I think my future is still with Liverpool.”

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri gave a similarly vague response: "I don't know. If you tell me something, I can believe it."

Ray Winston, Goal.com

once again he is staying

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It was already posted,what he said.
anyway,he didn't say something against to move or...
he just said i am a pool player,and don't know about the transfer.that's it.
it's obvious he will say that now,because the deal is not concluded yet.
but if you pay attention he did say,if they want to cash on me,i'll move and find other club.

So everything is alright by now.
He'll come:):xfinger:

May 21, 2008
:smoke:
It was already posted,what he said.
anyway,he didn't say something against to move or...
he just said i am a pool player,and don't know about the transfer.that's it.
it's obvious he will say that now,because the deal is not concluded yet.
but if you pay attention he did say,if they want to cash on me,i'll move and find other club.

So everything is alright by now.
He'll come:):xfinger:
dont think so man but we must wait and see whats happen ... everything is possible

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I believe that if Liverpool wants to sell him, then he and his agent will look for alternativs for him, and I have a feeling he will look in Spain.

So even if hes gonne leave, the question is will he come to Juve or does he want to go back to La Liga

May 21, 2008
I believe that if Liverpool wants to sell him, then he and his agent will look for alternativs for him, and I have a feeling he will look in Spain.

So even if hes gonne leave, the question is will he come to Juve or does he want to go back to La Liga
am with you if he left liverpool he will go to spain

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That would be generally true, the longer we get into the mercato, the more likely it will get for that happening. But if aggressively go for him now, then its our best shot to get him. Before the euro starts and make a quick deal with them and convince him to come. Before other clubs gets interested.

May 21, 2008
That would be generally true, the longer we get into the mercato, the more likely it will get for that happening. But if aggressively go for him now, then its our best shot to get him. Before the euro starts and make a quick deal with them and convince him to come. Before other clubs gets interested.
this is true , if we just waited it will be just more difficult ,,, barca and real is hunting every player comes in there faces

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I agree with that, hope we can make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)