Xabi Alonso (1 Viewer)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
lol I know everybody here doesnt like him or dont think he's all that, but I just think he's amazing. Arsenal is my favourite team next to Juve and Roma and I've watched alot of of their games, and everytime he plays, he is amazing. He would be awesome for Juve as Nedved's replacement imo. What can I say, he is one of my faves ;)
that is in no way even close to the truth.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I believe that if Liverpool wants to sell him, then he and his agent will look for alternativs for him, and I have a feeling he will look in Spain.

So even if hes gonne leave, the question is will he come to Juve or does he want to go back to La Liga
Maybe but i see only Real as a threat,Barca going after Keita,
and doubt he'll wanna join Sevilla/Villareal/Atletico Madrid.after Liverpool he'll wanna join a top club who fights every year for championships and CL.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Alessio Secco, dg della Juventus, conferma in un'intervista a Tuttosport l'interesse dei bianconeri per il centrocampista del Liverpool Xabi Alonso: "Ha qualcosa in piu di Flamini - ha spiegato Secco, difendendo la scelta di abbandonare la pista al francese, finito poi al Milan -, le caratteristiche tecniche dello spagnolo sono piu
vicine alle nostre esigenze". Intanto la trattativa ristagna in queste ore: la sensazione è che però nei prossimi giorni, con un comune venirsi incontro, l'affare tra le due società si possa chiudere per una cifra vicina ai 17 milioni di euro.

Secco about Xabi, official that we are after him.. Tuttosport writes that a deal could be done for 17 million euros. It's good to see that Secco confirm we are going after him. Hope we can close the deal next week

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I would prefer seeing him talk about it when it's "really" official. Remember Flamini to Juve because he'll choose us over a UEFA Cup Milan?

You don't make the same mistake twice to my guess is that he as some kind of deal made already.

gazzeta say they'll(Secco and X. Alonso agent) meet in Turin Monday.

The 08-09 Juve is starting to form and I'm liking it so far. :tup:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I would prefer seeing him talk about it when it's "really" official. Remember Flamini to Juve because he'll choose us over a UEFA Cup Milan?

You don't make the same mistake twice to my guess is that he as some kind of deal made already.

gazzeta say they'll(Secco and X. Alonso agent) meet in Turin Monday.

The 08-09 Juve is starting to form and I'm liking it so far. :tup:
Mark, I hate it when you get this positive feeling about a transfer because I start to believe it myself. When it all falls apart, it's a real let-down. :lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark, I hate it when you get this positive feeling about a transfer because I start to believe it myself. When it all falls apart, it's a real let-down. :lol:
I will not put X. Alonso in my av, I repeat, I will not put X.Alonso in my av.

I think I'll remove my Amauri av while we're at it since he was supposed to pass a medical this week and it didn't happen because he got a fever. :shifty:

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I don't think he ment that he support all three (thats just ridicolous), i think that he likes the way roma and arsenal play their football and he enjoys watching them. But he support juve and he did say that. Personaly i enjoy watching barca, but i don't care if they win or lose thats why when they started losing and playing a doll football latelly i just stopped watching their games. But my team is definately juve for the past 15 years since i knew anything about football. Never missed any game for them in serie B, thats the team i support but the others r just interesting to watch ......
You hit the nail right on the head. You explained it better than I did lol....anyway, whatever sorry for spaming.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I will not put X. Alonso in my av, I repeat, I will not put X.Alonso in my av.

I think I'll remove my Amauri av while we're at it since he was supposed to pass a medical this week and it didn't happen because he got a fever. :shifty:
You can keep the Amauri one on. :D :xfinger:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Basically, what is going on is if Liverpool can acquire a replacement the transfer will happen. If not it won't, unless get a substantial amount of cash in return.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Today's news:

Corriere dello sport - Juve, sale l’offerta per Xabi Alonso.
24.05.2008 09.10 di Tommaso Bellini articolo letto 1283 volte
arà la settimana di Amauri che martedì sarà a Torino per sostenere le visite mediche di rito. Ma i dirigenti binaocneri Secco e Blanc sono in attesa di una chiamata da Liverpool per chiudere l’affare Xabi Alonso. La Juve partita da un’offerta di 13 milioni, arriverà a 15 e adesso sembra disposta a trattare anche sulla cifra di 17 milioni. Il Liverpool, partito a 20 è sceso a 19. Insomma potrebbe essere questione di ore.

-----------------------------------
It says that Juve increased their bid for Xabi Alonso.
in the week that Amauri going to sign(tuesday) Blanc is waiting to Liverpool about Alonso.
Reports say that we are ready to offer 17 mil now,first raised to 15, as our first offer was 13.
Liverpool lowered their price from 20 to 19 mil.

----------------------------------------
They say it's a matter of time.
They can come to 18 mil.i just hope it's euro we area talking about,not sterling.:)

PLZ LET IT BE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)