Xabi Alonso (1 Viewer)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2008
Why does people keep reading those damn goal.com articles is a mistery to me, every single day they post some BS article about this transfer.
Just wait and see, and surely don't believe articles coming from goal.com, one of the biggest BS sites after tribalfootball.
relax chester, just postin the latest gossip. Thats just what it is, gossip, and your not the first person to realize this...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
lol woosh...over the head that went.
Those articles, its just people who don't know anything about it and are just giving themselves something to do, they're completely in the dark like us. What they really should be doing is keeping their eye on the Barry transfer, sports journalists are the devil, not our board :p

David01

Aug 20, 2006
lol woosh...over the head that went.
Those articles, its just people who don't know anything about it and are just giving themselves something to do, they're completely in the dark like us. What they really should be doing is keeping their eye on the Barry transfer, sports journalists are the devil, not our board :p
exactly, hardly a reason to start bashing our board again

mondo1

May 14, 2006
for me it's not the case that we don't get xabi the biggest problem is that we will sign poulsen then.... i'm still a bit optimistic that we will sign xabi but if not we will end up with poulsen(this guy is not that bad but really not the typ of player we need right now)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
don't worry bout that...
Ranieri said he wants a "more attacking" juve. And he doesn't have to be einstein to know that Poulsen doesn't fit the profile.. he won't be a Bianconero

mondo1

May 14, 2006
don't worry bout that...
Ranieri said he wants a "more attacking" juve. And he doesn't have to be einstein to know that Poulsen doesn't fit the profile.. he won't be a Bianconero
could also mean a 4-3-3 with poulsen as sissokos backup... which could be switched to a 4-4-2 if we lead with camo-poulsen-sissoko-neddy(gio)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
mm true he did mention playing 3 up forward. But rather than hint to Poulsen he's hinted to Stanko which i don't really have a problem with anymore i'm kinda over having a cry about getting him and he would be useful for us.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If the article is true than it's a good thing. We need to pull out of this deal, no more bullshitting around with Liverpool about this.

If it's true that they need the money to get Barry then they'll have to budge from their asking price.

Until then, end of story.

Xabi stays as my 'tar nonetheless :p

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Ranieri said the same things last year too. And we were playing with 2 DM. On the other hand if Liverpool want Barry the should sell Alonso because they need the money and because the will have too many midfielers then. The only team that wants Xabi right now is Juve. So this deal may still be done...

Liverpool wants Barry. Liverpool must sell Xabi to fund Barry's tranfer. We want Xabi but they say that we are close to Poulsen. A very complicated transfer. Let's wait and see what happens...

OP
Arvin

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,118
    Corriere dello Sport

Juve, here's Poulsen! The squad are cheered in Pinzolo while Secco flies to Spain for the Dane

Tuttosport

I want Poulsen - That's what Ranieri said to Juve and Secco has reached an agreement with the Dane
    Trezeguet: We need more quality
    The vice Buffon will arrive from abroad
    Tiago is wanted in the Bundesliga

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    Corriere dello Sport

Juve, here's Poulsen! The squad are cheered in Pinzolo while Secco flies to Spain for the Dane

Tuttosport

I want Poulsen - That's what Ranieri said to Juve and Secco has reached an agreement with the Dane
    Trezeguet: We need more quality
    The vice Buffon will arrive from abroad
    Tiago is wanted in the Bundesliga
    Very nice. We sell one creative midfieler (Tiago) and we get one defencive. Nice attacking team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)