Xabi Alonso (17 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So this is the convo I had with somebody who doesn't like Xabi Alonso via PM:

LetsBrushYourTeeth said:
Juventinho said:
Andy said:
Your were RIGHT about Xabi Alonso.

Xabi Alonso Makes Juve Call
AS en Ingles
Sunday, June 8th, 2008

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has declared his firm interest in playing for Juventus next season. The player and the Italian giants have reportedly hammered out a contract for the player, consisting of 3.2 million Euros per season.

However, the Spanish playmaker will only arrive at Juventus if the two clubs in question can arrive at a deal for the player. It is being reported that Liverpool will only part ways with the Scouser if Juventus can offer the demanded 16 million Euros for the player.

In related news, Xabi Alonso, before his suspected move to Juventus, has made some questionable statements that Juventus supporters may not like.

In a recent interview with Liverpool TV, Alonso was asked about the Hillsborough Disaster and the consequences to the English game. "Well, the Hillsborough Disaster was truly a tragedy, one far greater and more important than, for instance, the Heysel Disaster," stated the Spaniard.

"In all honesty, it is my opinion that English clubs should not have been banned from Europe whatsoever because of that disaster. There were many drunk Italians at the stadium by reports, too" he concluded.

These comments might not sit well with Juventus supporters, but Alonso is eagerly looking forward to his new role at one of Italy's greatest clubs.

www.as.com

WTF?! FUCK this guy.
No problems man, sorry for the late reply i have been busy recently, anyway i think he's a Juventus player right now if i am not mistaken and we payed a helluva money for him so we better make the most of him and to achieve that we must not bring him down, just for Juve's sake. I just hope we have enough left to get a class defender and maybe just maybe VDV who is someone we really need.

But can you BELIEVE what he said? How terrible is this shit? I can't believe we are signing a player who said this crap?

IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

What do you think?
Juventinho said:
It makes me angry too but everyone knew he had opinions like those. He is a terrible person and i knew it.
Some people will believe anything...

:shifty:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think tomorrow the Spanish players will go see the Prez or something so that blows everything up about that medical. I guess we'll have to wait a day later or even Friday. :rolleyes:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
No surprise here.

It became apparent to me about two weeks ago that Xabi Alonso will not be a Juventus player next season.

How could any sensible person come to the conclusion that he will arrive, when the Cda are have been public on more than one occassion in the last 14 days stating their intentions, clearly and unambiguously, to attempt to lure Alberto Aquilani to Turin.

Either Aquilani will arrive or Hamsik. They will spend and exchange player(s) to achieve their goal.

Personally I prefer Hamsik as we need to fill the void in the left sided attacking midfield, to some extent partially covered by Giovinco.

The central midfield role should be shared with Zanetti and Marchisio, now that Alonso is out of the picture.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
How could any sensible person come to the conclusion that Aquilani or Hamsik will arrive?

The article merely states that he isnt sure about his future.He hasnt rubbished reports of a Juve move.If we go by what the media writes day in and day out,then we might as well start believing that Madonna died 7 times.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I dont know, that article doesnt state that he doesnt want to come. Hes saying he wants a break, and to be honest a deserved one.

But if you think about what blanc said, "we want the team to be completed before the 4th" you start to wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)