Xabi Alonso (9 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
according to this thread from vecchiasignora.com...

... Xabi is due to have his medicals tomorrow. The information is coming directly from the hospital where juventus supposedly has announced to perform the tests. They state that it's the same person who also leaked early information about Almiron & Tiago last year. It has been confirmed in the thread itself by some 'informant' they have. I'm positive, guys!!!

Edit: I just read that the date of tomorrow could also have economical reasons, because as of tomorrow, a new fiscal year will have started, so that the cost of his transfer can be put on next year's expense (i'm not too familiar with all this, but you get the principle) which will leave us with a much more positive season-ending for this (concluded) season
Well this is some good news, although it reminds me of one my accounting courses :p.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Yeah ....its common financial practise to time the invoicing (not in this case as such) of your purchase in a preferable month/year so as to buff up financial figures

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

... Xabi is due to have his medicals tomorrow. The information is coming directly from the hospital where juventus supposedly has announced to perform the tests. They state that it's the same person who also leaked early information about Almiron & Tiago last year. It has been confirmed in the thread itself by some 'informant' they have. I'm positive, guys!!!

Edit: I just read that the date of tomorrow could also have economical reasons, because as of tomorrow, a new fiscal year will have started, so that the cost of his transfer can be put on next year's expense (i'm not too familiar with all this, but you get the principle) which will leave us with a much more positive season-ending for this (concluded) season
:xfinger:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We have to wait untill Pool have secured Barry. I think they're waiting for that deal to go through, and are afraid that if they sell Xabi now, Villa will not lower their price because they'll know Pool will be desperate then. So I think we have to patient for a couple of days more. I read today that Villa would sell Barry but Pool had to pay what they are asking for, so lets hope they pay up soon...
I think it is the other way round: Liverpool can't buy Barry until they sell Alonso.

Liverpool don't have that much cash to spend this summer because of the massive interest payments they have to pay on their debts.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

THEY COPIED IT from somewhere else. Same sh*t I told you guys 3-4 days ago. ;)

Durden

May 11, 2006
I think it is the other way round: Liverpool can't buy Barry until they sell Alonso.

Liverpool don't have that much cash to spend this summer because of the massive interest payments they have to pay on their debts.
Maybe so, but I just have a feeling they are trying to presure Villa on price and if they sell Xabi they'll be "forced" to buy Barry. By holding out untill everything is sorted out they can then say yes to Juve the same day if you follow me.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I get what you mean, but I think that Liverpool already know that they can get Barry for around 18m pounds, and that won't change much.

They won't sell Alonso unless they are pretty sure of getting Barry, but I don't think they will wait for it to be confirmed before selling Alonso.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I get what you mean, but I think that Liverpool already know that they can get Barry for around 18m pounds, and that won't change much.

They won't sell Alonso unless they are pretty sure of getting Barry, but I don't think they will wait for it to be confirmed before selling Alonso.
True, so Liverpool are more or less selling X.Alonso to get Barry, which in my mind is pretty stupid.. Xabi is all of that Barry is with the extra ability of taking a game by it's balls and really controlling it through superb passes and a high work-rate

but nonetheless good news:weee:

Durden

May 11, 2006

Then lets hope that Villa will say yes soon. I think/hope it will happen soon, Barry seems determent on joining pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)