wow prandelli goes to roma (2 Viewers)

OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    daaaaaaaamn i cant believe this. weve got the wrong coach.

i hope im wrong though.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Congrats to Prandelli. He's worthy of that position. Some day in the future, he may be a Juve coach yet. ;)

That said, hands off Gila!!

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Oh no, this is bad news. Mainly because of Ferrari and Gila. We NEED Ferrari. If roma get Ferrari and Mexes I won't know what to think. I feel like we are losing out big time in the defence department if this happens.

I was just thinking about how even if some of us don't want Capello here, at least it's pissing off Roma fans :LOL:
    I've been to one of their forums and they are in a right state, dissing "Rubbentus" and "Loserventus" left, right and centre for taking Capello.

Now it doesn't look so good. They already seem to be first in line for Mexes and this will push them further towards Ferrari! No!

What will we do if we lose Mexes and Ferrari? We're fast running out of options. It looks like it will be Bonera.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Man, in any transfer talk, we have the upper hand over Roma. Would you go to a club, which lost most of their stars, their very good coach and which has no money, or would you go to a club, which is on the verge of signing the best def. midfield, has just signed "maybe" the best coach availible and seems to come out big next season?? I would choose Juve!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    We will get one of the two,Ferrari or Mexes,actually as it looks now,
    with Ferrari wanted to Roma+Prandelli now,he will join them,what leaves us with Capello taking Mexes to Juve,that suits me.;)...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    This thing will not block ur chances of getting gila or ferrari.

If theere is someone capable of bringing at leats one of those 2 to juve... he is Moggi. Of course.. if he wants to do it.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Yeah, I know, if I were a player, I would not go to Roma with all it's financial difficulties. But stuff like this does happen unfortunately :(
    Poor Prandelli, from one cash strapped club to another.

Anyway, how well known is it that Roma's financial situation is absolutely terrible? I think some propaganda is in order, to let the world know :D
    That would sort them out.

Man, I can't believe the effect this has had on Roma fans, it's absolutely hysterical. They can't believe it and are really freaking out!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    This is serious shit. I was hoping that Ranieri would get the Roma job, leaving us as clear favourites for Ferrari, Gilardino and to a lesser extent Mexes (Capello seems to like them) but now I'm getting worried. Remember when Gila said that he might follow Prandelli? :scared:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    This thing will not block ur chances of getting gila or ferrari.

If theere is someone capable of bringing at leats one of those 2 to juve... he is Moggi. Of course.. if he wants to do it.
    True. If Moggi really wants Gila and Ferro then he'll get them, but does he really want them? :rolleyes:

May 4, 2004
    take it easy guy's.. moggi is to smart to do something stupied..

he will sit and talk with capello who he thinks they should buy...

and im 100% sure that roma AINT gonna get both ferrari AND mexes...i really am sure...

+ if vieri comes for di vaio, i think we all will forget gila..

vieri is a star, that will be so good for the club!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    Roma would get Ferrari and Gilardino.....maybe if Capello is such a good coach he would buy Mexes and Cavenaghi quickly

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    take it easy guy's.. moggi is to smart to do something stupied..

he will sit and talk with capello who he thinks they should buy...

and im 100% sure that roma AINT gonna get both ferrari AND mexes...i really am sure...

+ if vieri comes for di vaio, i think we all will forget gila..

vieri is a star, that will be so good for the club!
    I doubt ferrari and mexes will come to Roma.
    They must be shocked with uproar in Roma Too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What Gilardino said was "I will see where Prandelli goes first, and if I like the club, I'll go with him." That means he will NOT choose Prandelli over other circumstances. Gilardino has stated before that he is Bianconeri, and he would cherish a move to Juve. So I don't think we have lost Gila out of our hands, I believe he will come to Juve.

But not the same for Ferrari though. I think Matteo will be a Roma player in the summer, because Capello will demand Mexes for Juve. I think its either one or the other for Moggi, and I would think Mexes is the one. This is perfectly okay for me though, because Mexes IMO has more talent than Ferrari.

Hmmmm, I wonder what Chivu's status at Roma is? Is he getting his wages? Could he follow Zebina, Capello, and Emerson to Juve? Anything is possible now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)