Would you leave? (1 Viewer)

OP
desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    Hi,

It is very nice to hear that everyone is in high spirit supporting Juve. I can see many people started to support Juve due to many reasons. But from what I've read so far, nobody is really supporting Juve and Milan at the same time. :D (well neither do I)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
    i wudnt even give a Milan a rating!!!!!!!!!!
    Why not? Everyone knows that Milan is part of the conspiracy to keep the Scudetto in the north, so why should we not support our coconspirators a little.`

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    I really don't remember when exactly I started to support juve. I'd been a fan of man u. since I was a kid. There were time when I lost interest in soccer and turned to American football and tennnis. Still I followed soccer of national level like World Cup, and it was Baggio that switched my long-time supporting of England to Italy.

About juve, I think it just happened one day when I killed times by watching a soccer match on TV. It was Juve against a team i can't even remember. All i could remember from that match was a very outstanding and talented player named Alessandro del Piero. After that I watched Juve matches with more interest and became gradually addicted to it. Now I hardly missed any juve matches, with or without del piero.

If there would be anything that make me stop supporting juve, it shouldn't be because one or some players leave. I don't know for how long I'm going to support juve. When we get older, there are always new things coming into our life. But for now FORZA JUVE!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    I support Juve and not the players at juve!!!! The reason i started cheering for juve was a game i watched on TV on the days of platini!!! but then again they were playing against inter milan in the derby of italia!!! a spectacular game ended in juve's favor and ever since i started cheering for them!!!! juve was the reason i started cheering for the Italian NT!!!! and ever since i started loving juve players!! for Example i loved Vialli alot but when he left for chelsae i kept on my love for juve and same goes for Zidane!!!! it is not the player that we cheer for it is the club!

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
    well put it in this way, you can stab my heart if Juve lost in a crucial match, and I will go berserk if they win.

I am just wondering ppl who loves DP so much, what will they do when he is not in Juve anymore? Don't get me worng though, I really like him, especially when he brought Juve to CL trophy against Ajax, the best moment ever... :)
    del piero is "THE GOD", but....

...juve had always gods.....

...always one for a generation....

...look to Platini, R.Baggio, Zidane, del Piero....-->Miccoli

...+ but in the moment now we have davids, nedved, trezeguet and gigi too....

...thats juventus, and it remain like that, cause its the philosophy of the club books...

"what will they do when he is not in Juve anymore?" what a question!: first its hard, then somebody will replace him, and we have a new GOD(last 20 years)....

after all, del piero extanded his contract with juve, seems he finish hes career at juve otherwise we will get some big money...:cool:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    I support Juve and not the players at juve!!!! The reason i started cheering for juve was a game i watched on TV on the days of platini!!! but then again they were playing against inter milan in the derby of italia!!! a spectacular game ended in juve's favor and ever since i started cheering for them!!!! juve was the reason i started cheering for the Italian NT!!!! and ever since i started loving juve players!! for Example i loved Vialli alot but when he left for chelsae i kept on my love for juve and same goes for Zidane!!!! it is not the player that we cheer for it is the club!
    yap

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    Agree! Milan is a great team, so they deserve my bit of support! But, of course, Juve will be always No 1 in my heart!:)
    i think, i just support milan or ALL other italian teams when they play international games, but in the league, there is a big fight since years between the big clubs, so u cant support a nother team then juve...its just not makable(honestly)...and the support ends too, when teams like milan play against juve in cl...espescially milan, guys, common! they are our strongest opponnet in this season! ...and milan, they lost their sympathy by loosing van basten, riykaard and gullit!!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)