Worst Fans In The World (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
You won't find any hooligans in The Den anymore.
What happened? The last time I visited (about 2 years ago), the crowd was as tough as any I've seen. Got threatened a couple of times two when they heard my accent.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Where are you from? The fans usually don't threat people if they are on the right side of the arena, but if you're outside the arena it's another issue. ;)
It was after the playoff game against Birmingham when maybe a thousand Millwal supporters attacked the police and I think over a hundred cops were injured.
The Millwall board has changed many things since then.

Today you can only enter the arena if you have a special membercard that you only can get if you don't have a record at the police. Fans from Nottingham Forest and five other clubs are not allowed on the arena. Today the audience have decreased with 5000 but the atmosphere is almost as good as it was before. No one likes us - we don't care is still a hit.

Sep 28, 2002
Russian fans are not too well behaved either...

And why no one didnt mention germany. dont know what happens now but in wc98 they almost killed a policeman.

i dont care.

pooochui

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
They did it again.

Yesterday 120 polish fans were arrested they were carrying knives, baseballbats and axes.
Many hundred people were in the big fight which led to the death of a 20 year old man. He was alive when he came to the hospital but he died a couple of hours later.
This isn't the first time and it won't be the last, and this wasn't something special just an ordinary "saturday fight".
In june they will come to Stockholm where they probably won't be as many as they were in Hungary. There will be a fight I promise, the firms of Stockholm has been looking forward to measure their forces with the polish for a long time.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
. What the Barcelona fans did was not anything extreme, Figo did something horrible and one should be glad that the Ultras didn't do something worse. s.
I cannot believe that anyone could condone that kinda behaviour and blaming Figo is really disgraceful. No matter what Figo did and going from one club to another for 38m is not enuff reason to bne pelted with bottles, a pig's head and all sorts of nonsense, in the first game he could not even take a corner kick

Btw just one incident does not make Arsenal fans the worst fans, in England its got to be Millwall

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
During the Georgia-Ireland game, some Georgia 'fans' decided to throw an assortment of crap at Irish players. Kevin Kilbane was struck on the arm with an open pen-knife, while Shay Given was surprised to see a vodka bottle smash off one of his goal-posts. Gary Breen had a ball-bearing thrown at him, and Damien Duff and Lee Carsley had some crap thrown at them too.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Yes. Or they could just find these people and ban them from matches for life. Anyone who could throw a knife at Kevin Kilbane of all people (v. nice bloke) isn't really a valued fan or audience member imo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey talking about that,

Why always the "Delle alpi" is almost empty?, If i was living in turin, i would be going to almost all the juve games.

In the depor-juve game, the commentarist (of the spanish espn) was saying that it was a shame, that juve, being a so important soccer club, and facing a team like depor, the stadium was really empty.
Tehy said alot of things about that during the first 5 minutes of the game, and they are right!.

What is the matter?? the tickets are so expensive??. If you were seeing the game on espn, you could notice that emptiness of the stadium.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Yes. Or they could just find these people and ban them from matches for life. Anyone who could throw a knife at Kevin Kilbane of all people (v. nice bloke) isn't really a valued fan or audience member imo.
i saw that knife throwin incident.....disgustin...the gergian fans n fa should be severly punished..i was shocked when i saw it

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
They did it again.

Yesterday 120 polish fans were arrested they were carrying knives, baseballbats and axes.
Many hundred people were in the big fight which led to the death of a 20 year old man. He was alive when he came to the hospital but he died a couple of hours later.
This isn't the first time and it won't be the last, and this wasn't something special just an ordinary "saturday fight".
In june they will come to Stockholm where they probably won't be as many as they were in Hungary. There will be a fight I promise, the firms of Stockholm has been looking forward to measure their forces with the polish for a long time.

Zambro, what’s going on with you and Polish hooligans? And where did you get all this from? :eek:
The way you descibed that is not truth.
You or someone who gave you such news completely mixed events in very bad way.

First of all: the match our NT with Hungary was on Saturday in Poland in Chorzów. So where did you get these fights IN Hungary? :confused: And Hungarian fans came here, watched the match and they came back home. And there was no problems, no fights, no arguments. Nothing like that.

And these events with people knives, baseballbats had place on Sunday in Wroclaw. That was some match between teams from second league. And some of theirs fans behave in the way you descirbe: they met to fight, they even didn’t go to watch the match. After short time they got arrested - about 220 people and today they were judged in such shortened trials.
But that’s all about them - I’m not gonna to spend my time writing about people, who I find mentally sick.

And that’s all bout events. They have nothing to do with each other, and people from both events have nothing to do with each other as well.

Yes it wasn’t first time and not last, cause our country is just not able to do sth with these hooligans from league matches fast and effectively as far. They are such a shame and they give us so such opinion to other people. And these two events are perfect example: on NT match there was about 35000 fans and in this league fight there was about 400 people. And you heard only about that bad event.

I even wouldn’t bother to describe all this, but the way you mixed these events made me upset.
I have no idea, why you mixed NT fans and such hooligans. This is real mystery for me. Cause NT fans have nothing to do with them. For sure not lately - like 2 years , cause hooligans are not allowed to come to such matches here and go abroad to watch them.

There will be a fight I promise, the firms of Stockholm has been looking forward to measure their forces with the polish for a long time.
And I’m absolutely :dazed: reading this your comment: the way you said that made me think, that you are glad :eek: cause of next fight. And you promise, that there will be a fight?
And you know what, with attitude like yours towards this problem such people will never stop fighting.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Ally, I want to make one thing clear I am totally against violence in any kind. You completely misunderstood me.
It seems as I got some wrong information on this, no all of it was wrong.

I have no part in the firms in any kind, I try to stay away from them . The thing is that the guys who are in those firms are often the most fanatic ones. As I'm very involved among Djurgådens supporters I can't avoid meeting those people.
When people think about hooligans they think of nazis wearing bomberjackets screaming **** ****. That isn't how it looks today. They are just normal people who are fond of violence and love football. The only way you can tell that they are hooligans is that they always wear expensive clothes. This is something they have copied from England where the firmguys wear brands like ”Stone Island” and ”Burberry”.
I’m not a personal friend of any of them but one of my friends is a very close friend to one of them but he still has nothing to do with their actions. So when I see them at a pub we say ”hi” and we talk for a while. They tell me stories about their fights and I can’t say that it isn’t interesting but still it’s disgusting.
They look up to the english but the polish are like gods. They always talk about the fight they are planing when Poland comes to Sweden and when Sweden plays in Poland, they think they can get a better reputation if they fight against the polish.
That is where I get my information from.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
When people think about hooligans they think of nazis wearing bomberjackets screaming **** ****. That isn't how it looks today. They are just normal people who are fond of violence and love football. The only way you can tell that they are hooligans is that they always wear expensive clothes.
Maybe hooligans modernized up there and on the west but in Italy and the whole east europe they are still dressed in bomberjackets, heavy army boots etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)