Worst Fans In The World (8 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I cannot believe that anyone could condone that kinda behaviour and blaming Figo is really disgraceful. No matter what Figo did and going from one club to another for 38m is not enuff reason to bne pelted with bottles, a pig's head and all sorts of nonsense, in the first game he could not even take a corner kick
Denco, maybe I didn't make myself clear here either.
If you read the post again you will hopefully understand that what I meant was that this is not something unusual on a football pitch. In stockholm I see scenes that are about as bad as the one on Nou Camp at least four times a year (four derbys). We have done many things to prevent that kind of behaviour. Once we collected all the coins that were thrown on the pitch and gave them to our rivals, they got 274 coins.

I don't like Figo's behaviour but the fans acted even worse, but it isn't anything unusual. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Malamenga ] ++
Lazio fans are the most dedicated fans in the world. They are the greatest fans
I'm sorry but I think that title would have to go to South Korean fans :cool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Ahh, I found your reply only tonight

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Ally, I want to make one thing clear I am totally against violence in any kind. You completely misunderstood me.
It seems as I got some wrong information on this, no all of it was wrong.
Good to know that :)
It's just your words sounded like your own opinion about looking forward to measure forces.

I have no part in the firms in any kind, I try to stay away from them . The thing is that the guys who are in those firms are often the most fanatic ones. As I'm very involved among Djurgådens supporters I can't avoid meeting those people.
When people think about hooligans they think of nazis wearing bomberjackets screaming **** ****. That isn't how it looks today. They are just normal people who are fond of violence and love football. The only way you can tell that they are hooligans is that they always wear expensive clothes. This is something they have copied from England where the firmguys wear brands like ”Stone Island” and ”Burberry”.
I’m not a personal friend of any of them but one of my friends is a very close friend to one of them but he still has nothing to do with their actions. So when I see them at a pub we say ”hi” and we talk for a while. They tell me stories about their fights and I can’t say that it isn’t interesting but still it’s disgusting.
They look up to the english but the polish are like gods. They always talk about the fight they are planing when Poland comes to Sweden and when Sweden plays in Poland, they think they can get a better reputation if they fight against the polish.
That is where I get my information from.
I see.
Well so they are just worth each other, these and those hooligans.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
Ahh, I found your reply only tonight

Good to know that :)
It's just your words sounded like your own opinion about looking forward to measure forces.

I see.
Well so they are just worh each other, these and those hooligans.
Ally I didn't get that last part. "worh" I have never heard the word and I couldn't find it in my dictionary.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Malamenga ] ++
Lazio fans are the most dedicated fans in the world. They are the greatest fans
Lazio fans may be dedicated, but they get frustrated and act stupidly at times just like any other group of supporters. For example, they behaved really badly when Nesta and Crespo were sold.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not 100 per cent sure, but I think they caused a riot at a Lazio training session and damaged some facilities or something like that. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Malamenga.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I read in nedved-online that when he(neddy) was sold to juve.........the fans went to one of the manager house, and protested by painting the walls with aerosol.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, they treat their officials really badly, and only care about results. They've got passion for winning, but not actually for their team. Imagine Juve fans trashing Moggi's place after we sold Zidane and Pippo (we didn't, right? Correct me if I'm wrong)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Most of our fans were happy when we sold Inzaghi and Zidane wanted to leave.
Point taken...bad example I guess
Either way, Lazio fans are really disrespectful

Malamenga

Dec 15, 2002
Yes, fantasia, a bunch of fans went to formello and damged some cars and stuff once.

That thing about Crangiottis house and tomatos is untrue, I think ur thinking of Ceci Gori.

The one about Nedved and the aerosol is untrue aswell, as far as I know.

The thing about the booing of Nesta at Olimpico is partially true; some did nothing, some cheered and some booed. Take this into consideration, though: he said that he thinks of Lazio and it's fans as any other club and fans. Basically: 'I don't care':groan:

FORZA LAZIO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)