world player of the year goes to.... (6 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
now you see what i mean mark. you think these people care that it was juventus that decided to get rid of him
IMO The only betrayors are Ibrahimović and Vieira, Juventus wanted to keep JUST them and they refused "the project" and went to Inter, others were meant to be sold anyway!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
for his work at juve and his performances at the world cup i have to say i am very hapy for fabio. if we were not relegated and he won these awards we would all be proclaiming him as one of the greats, lets give credit where it is deserved. he was fantastic for us and i will never forget his contribution in a black and white shirt, congrats fabio,you deserve it
spot on :tup:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
a deserved title for Canna, he was a great captain and was a very important player for Italy and juve last season..
although Buffon would have deserved it too...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
IMO The only betrayors are Ibrahimović and Vieira, Juventus wanted to keep JUST them and they refused "the project" and went to Inter, others were meant to be sold anyway!
actually emerson is the one who pissed me off but why be ruled by our emotions? seriously you cannot doubt canna's true worth to us and no-one could ever question his passion, commitment and desire in a juve jersey. he left so he could end his career on a high, grow up and accept it.

he deserves this award

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
actually emerson is the one who pissed me off but why be ruled by our emotions? seriously you cannot doubt canna's true worth to us and no-one could ever question his passion, commitment and desire in a juve jersey. he left so he could end his career on a high, grow up and accept it.

he deserves this award
Why do you always pick my posts to reply? :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Cannavaro deserved it, but so did Buffon. Tough call between both players.

Whats really disappointing is that Buffon was not included in the top 4.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i have to say, this is quite surprise, i expected canna to finish 3th.
buffon was injured for some times so i can understand why he wasnt awarded, although if he had saved a penalty in the worldcup, he might have even won this award.

For some reason though i think the headbutt incident made the differants, or zizou would have won it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)